This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Axis P1353-E.
Overview of Axis P1343 outdoor bundle
The Axis P1343, accompanied by an IP66-rated Videotec Punto housing and a wall mount bracket, is a fixed IP camera ideal for indoor monitoring of areas such as supermarkets, schools and offices. The camera's wide dynamic range picks out detail in fluctuating lighting conditions. Utilising an automatically removable infrared cut-filter, the camera allows full colour monitoring during the day and automatic switching to an infrared-sensitive black and white image during the night, allowing you to continue monitoring premises 24-hours a day.
Please note: This camera bundle does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan for powering only the camera, please select one from the options above. The housing requires 230vac.
Key features & benefits of Axis P1343 outdoor bundle
- IP66-rated Videotec housing offers protection against demanding weather conditions and has a built-in heater, allowing the camera to operate at low temperatures
- Day/night functionality provides a 24-hour surveillance solution utilising an automatically removable infrared cut-filter
- Built-in microphone picks up audio from the camera's surroundings which can be listened to live
- Footage can be stored locally on the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet supplies a network connection and power to the camera through one cable
- Built-in pixel counter helps the installer to ensure image quality meets any specific user or regulatory requirements
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Axis P1343 outdoor bundle
- Axis P1343 IP camera (0320-001)
- Videotec Punto IP66-rated external housing (HOT39D1A000)
- Wall bracket with internal cable channel (WBOVA2)
- Your choice of sunshield (from above)
- Your choice of power supply (from above)
- Mounting and connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Please note: we recommend a qualified electrician installs this product.