Overview of the Wisenet PNO-A6081R
- Captures video in 2MP resolution at up to 60fps
- Varifocal lens with views of 44.5° to 103°
- Wisestream II/III compression technology
- Wise NR II motion blur technology
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 91.0 x 368.6mm
Part of the detail-packed P series by Wisenet, the PNO-A6081R features AI capabilities and delivers 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – ideal for busy outdoor areas. The unit’s AI object detection is able to distinguish between humans and vehicles, categorising humans by gender, age range, colour of clothing and the presence of glasses, masks or carried items, as well as classifying vehicles by type, colour and presence of a licence plate – allowing users to easily search for a specific object or reduce false alerts when setting alarm triggers. Furthermore, Wisenet’s Bestshot feature enables the camera to take real-time still images of a detected object for easy identification at a later date.
The camera features a varifocal lens which provides horizontal viewing angles up to 103° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. The unit supports true day/night capture which is enhanced by up to 40m of Wise IR illumination, making it an ideal choice for round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor areas. Designed for durable external use, the PNO-A6081R is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing, protecting it against harsh weather conditions and vandalism.
A range of advanced imaging technologies is available to help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions, including WDR technology that improves footage captured in high-contrast conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows and ensuring all details are visible. Additionally, Wise NR II uses AI object detection to adaptively remove motion blur, keeping footage sharp.
As well as AI object detection, this camera also features an array of additional analytics to increase scene awareness. Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when activity is detected by the camera with its configurable video motion detection alarms. Triggers can also be set to alert users when an individual is moving in a particular direction with directional detection. Loitering detection can be configured to identify instances of suspicious dwell times, allowing users to react to and prevent undesirable behaviour. Furthermore, digital Autotracking enables users to follow an object or individual of interest in a separate video channel.
Basic video management is available for free via the Wisenet Viewer application, however, if a more sophisticated VMS solution is required, users can purchase a licence for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect. Moreover, dual SD card slots (cards not included) allow the camera to store a backup in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone setups.
Installation is made simple with features such as support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) that supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable. Wisestream technology also decreases installation costs by optimising bandwidth and reducing storage requirements by up to 99%. Moreover, the unit features a range of cybersecurity features such as TPM, secure boot, and firmware forgery verification to ensure data is kept safe and prevent unauthorised access to footage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides high-definition 2MP resolution video at up to 60 fps
- Varifocal lens offers views of 44.5° to 103°
- AI object detection makes searching for specific objects and setting event triggers simple
- Bestshot takes still pictures of a detected object for easy retrieval
- Automatic IR-cut filter enables 24-hour video capture
- Integrated Wise IR LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 40m
- Protective casing is IP66 and IK10-rated for weather and vandal resistance
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Wise NR II utilises the built-in AI object detection to adaptively remove noise and motion blur from the footage
- Motion, loitering and directional detection alerts can be configured to notify users, via email, of activity or suspicious behaviour in the field of view
- Users can follow an object of interest in a separate channel using digital Auto tracking
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the dual MicroSD cards (not included)
- High-capacity power and network connectivity are delivered over a single cable with support for PoE+
- Bandwidth and storage capacity are optimised thanks to Wisestream compression technology
- A range of cybersecurity features protect the camera from privacy breaches or unauthorised access to data
Equipped with intelligent object detection and reliable 24-hour video capture, the Wisenet PNO-A6081R is the ideal choice for outside retail premises or areas prone to loitering and trespassing such as university campuses and service stations.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- PoE+ midspan