Overview of the Wisenet XNO-6123R
- Captures smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 120 frames per second
- Varifocal lens offers views between 5° and 54°
- Highly accurate AI analytics included
- WiseNR II technology for clear low-light footage
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 93.4 x 298.4 mm
Part of the feature-packed X series by Wisenet, the XNO-6123R bullet camera delivers 2MP resolution video at up to 120 frames per second (fps) – ideal to provide detailed surveillance in areas of high activity. Equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter, this unit records footage 24 hours a day and its night-time capture is enhanced by the integrated WiseIR LEDs that illuminate at a distance of up to 90m. Additional features include WiseNR II, WiseStream III and AI analytics.
The unit’s varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation, providing horizontal viewing angles up to 54°. It also features a 32x optical zoom for detailed examination of the scene. A built-in Neutral Process Unit (NPU) enables Wisenet’s AI analytics, providing highly accurate object detection with far fewer false alarms than pixel-based detection. Able to distinguish between humans and vehicles and subclassify vehicles by type, and humans by attributes, this intelligent set of analytics can also accurately detect faces and licence plates, capturing a ‘BestShot’ JPEG image to be saved for evidence or further investigation.
To produce the best possible footage, the XNO-6123R utilises a range of imaging technologies, extremeWDR uses scene analysis to ensure that all details are seen clearly in strongly backlit conditions. WiseNR II enhances low-light capture by identifying object movement and reducing blur and noise to produce the clearest video possible. In the event of high winds or excessive camera movement, the unit is equipped with digital image stabilisation (DIS) with an integrated gyro sensor to reduce motion blur and improve the stability of footage.
In addition to AI object analytics and basic analytics such as motion and tampering detection, the camera also features defocus detection that notifies users when the camera image is out of focus, ensuring no missed moments. Furthermore, audio detection and classification are available when a microphone and speaker are connected via the unit’s integrated I/O ports. Users can be notified of suspicious sounds in the camera area and the nature of that particular sound.
Edge recording stores video data onto dual MicroSD cards (not included) for smooth, uninterrupted data, an ideal backup in case of network failure. For smaller installations, users can download the free Wisenet Viewer application to provide basic video management and remote access to live and recorded video through a mobile device. If a more sophisticated video management solution is required, a licence can be purchased for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect for in-depth management of larger systems.
Designed for straightforward installation, the camera can be easily installed using power-over-Ethernet plus (PoE+), delivering both power and network connection over one cable – reducing the time and equipment needed for installation. IP67 and IK10-rated, the camera is equipped for reliable outdoor use with protection from harsh weather and vandalism. Using AI-based object detection to retain important details, Wisestream III compression technology provides data reduction of up to 80% when combined with H.265 format, reducing the storage space required.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 120fps
- Varifocal lens allows views between 5° - 54° to be set during installation
- Automatic IR-cut filter enables 24-hour monitoring
- WiseIR LEDs illuminate up to 90m around the camera in low-light conditions
- AI object detection accurately detects and classifies objects in the camera’s view
- ExtremeWDR uses scene awareness to provide detailed footage in high-contrast conditions
- WiseNR II reduces noise distortion in low-light conditions
- DIS stabilises the camera in events of excessive movement
- Motion and tampering detection notify users of activity in the camera’s view
- Defocus detection alerts users when the camera is out of focus
- Audio detection and classification are supported when an external speaker and microphone are connected
- Recordings can be written to the on-board SD cards (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails
- PoE+ provides high-capacity power and network connection over a single cable
- IP67 and IK10-rated casing protects the camera from inclement weather and vandalism
- Wisestream III compression technology reduces bandwidth and storage capacity without compromising the quality of important details
Ideal for high-activity outdoor environments requiring 24-hour surveillance, the XNO-6123R provides reliable monitoring of areas such as university campuses, car parks and service stations.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card