Overview of the Wisenet PNO-A9081R
- Delivers Ultra HD 4K resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal views of up to 101.4°
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- Business intelligence analytics based on AI
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø91.0 x 368.6 mm
Part of Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin's range of AI IP cameras, this outdoor-ready bullet captures detail-packed 4K Ultra HD resolution video at full frame rate. The unit’s varifocal lens allows the desired viewing angle to be set during installation and true day/night recording is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) LEDs that illuminate a distance of up to 30m. Other useful features include support for business intelligence analytics, such as people counter, as well as support for High Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and edge storage.
The high-quality camera is capable of capturing detailed video footage in Ultra HD 4K resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day; with IR LEDs that help to enhance night vision at a distance of up to 30m. Equipped with a varifocal lens, which enables users to easily set the optimal field of view during setup, the camera offers horizontal views of up to 101.4°. In addition, it is housed in a tamper-resistant IP67 and IK10-rated casing for reliable use in outdoor areas that are prone to vandalism attempts.
A handful of imaging technologies are included to help improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions. WDR technology retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting, while Wisenet Hallway view can be used to vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes. Additionally, digital noise reduction technology also ensures ultra-low light images have less noise.
Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. This unit also supports analytics based on artificial intelligence, such as people counting, object detection/classification and heat mapping within defined areas of a scene. This makes the camera an ideal choice for businesses, such as retailers, who want to measure store efficiency and better manage peaks and troughs of customer flow in hotspot areas. Thanks to the use of deep learning algorithms, irrelevant movements caused by environmental changes such as waving trees or shadows can be filtered out - helping to reduce the likelihood of false alarms for more effective security surveillance. In addition, users can connect external devices via integrated alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling.
On-board storage provides a backup of data if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included). Remote access is also made possible through the download of the free Wisenet Viewer application. For further functionality, the camera can be integrated into other high-performance video management systems such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
This network camera is designed for durable external use and is housed in an IP67 and IK10-rated casing, protecting it against harsh weather conditions. In addition, support for PoE+ simplifies the installation process by providing network connectivity and power over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures detail-packed Ultra HD 4K resolution video at up to 25fps
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 101.4° and allows optimal coverage to be set during installation
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance night vision at a distance of up to 30m
- IP67 and IK10-rated housing enables reliable outdoor use
- Built-in alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling
- WDR technology retains the level of detail across images with high-contrast lighting
- Hallway view vertically orientates the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes
- Digital noise reduction technology reduces noise levels in images captured in low-light conditions
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring
- Powerful analytics based on AI help to reduce the likelihood of false alarms and provide a more effective surveillance solution
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE+ supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
This high-performance bullet camera provides highly detailed, round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor scenes and can provide further business intelligence thanks to a range of video analytics based on AI. Typical applications include town halls, service stations and university campuses.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card