Overview of the Wisenet PNV-A9081R
- Captures 4K resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Varifocal lens - horizontal field of view between 45° and 101°
- Up to 30m built-in IR illumination for detailed video in darkness
- WDR technology for enhanced high-contrast capture
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 180 x 125 mm
Providing high-quality 4K UHD resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps), this advanced outdoor dome features deep-learning video analytics that provide highly accurate object detection with fewer false alarms than standard analytics. Able to quickly detect and classify both humans and vehicles and sort them into types or by attribute, the camera’s analytics make searching for specific footage more efficient. Furthermore, the BestShot feature saves a high-quality image of the detected object, allowing users to closely examine it and more easily search and identify faces or licence plates. The unit also features IK10+ rated vandal resistance, Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support and up to 30m IR illumination.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that offers views from 45° - 101°, enabling optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Alongside true day/night recording support with its integrated IR-cut filter, the unit also includes up to 30m IR illumination, facilitating clear night-time video capture – ideal for areas requiring round-the-clock monitoring. The entire camera is housed in an IP66/67-rated weather-resistant casing that is also IK10+ rated for protection against vandalism, making it a robust option for exposed outdoor applications.
A range of advanced imaging technologies are available that help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) improves clarity within the image by reducing the ‘grain’ ensuring clear and detailed footage is recorded in low light conditions. WDR technology is also included to ensure objects and individuals can be identified clearly by rendering details evenly in high-contrast scenes. Moreover, privacy masking is available to conceal private or redundant areas of the scene, preserving the security of objects or individuals not permitted to be recorded.
In addition to the unit’s innovative deep-learning object analytics, it also features configurable camera-based video motion and tampering detection alarms that help to alert users of activity via email notification. Being part of the P series, this camera also includes digital Autotracking capabilities to automatically detect and follow moving objects of interest in a low-traffic area. In addition, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can enhance alarm signalling or enable audio recording.
For basic video management and remote access, the free Wisenet Viewer application is available – ideal for smaller installations. The camera is also compatible with Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect, to provide a more sophisticated video management solution for larger installations. Recordings can be written to the dual onboard SD cards (not included) to provide a backup solution in the case of network failure.
With support for PoE+, this camera can receive high-capacity power and network connectivity over one cable for straightforward installation. Furthermore, bandwidth is reduced up to 75% (when used with H.265 codec) with Wisestream II compression technology, optimising storage capacity and reducing costs without compromising the quality or frame rate of footage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from the accessories tab).
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4K UHD resolution video at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens allows users to set a horizontal field of view between 45° and 101° during installation
- Deep learning object analytics provide accurate and reliable detection and classification of key objects in the camera’s view
- True day/night recording is possible thanks to the integrated IR-cut filter
- Up to 30m IR illumination enhances video captured in darkness
- Robust camera housed in IP66/67 weather-resistant and IK10+ vandal-resistant casing
- DNR improves capture in low light, reducing noise and blur to provide clearer video
- Wide dynamic range ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes
- Privacy masking conceals private areas – protecting the identity of individuals in the camera’s view
- Video motion and tampering detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness
- Auto tracking allows users to automatically follow an object or individual around low-traffic areas
- Alarm signalling is enhanced, and audio is enabled when external devices are connected via I/O ports
- Dual MicroSD cards (not included) provide edge storage space and handy data backup
- Power and network connectivity are delivered over a single cable using PoE+
- Wisestream II optimises storage capacity and bandwidth without compromising video quality
Vandal and weather-resistant, with built-in IR illumination and deep learning analytics, the Wisenet PNV-A9081R is ideal for use in outdoor areas requiring clear and intelligent recording 24 hours a day. Typical applications include large car parks, service stations and university campuses.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card