Overview of the i-PRO S25700-V2LN
- Captures clear 4K UHD resolution video
- Varifocal lens provides 52° - 101° horizontal field of view
- Built-in TPM functionality
- Colour recording in near darkness
- i-PRO 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø154 mm x 105 mm
The intelligent i-PRO S25700-V2LN outdoor dome camera is suitable for monitoring large outdoor areas with high levels of traffic, thanks to its clear 4K UHD resolution at full frame rate. The unit is available in two colourways, black and white, enabling it to blend into its surroundings more easily. It is also equipped with an IR-cut filter, enabling it to capture detailed video around the clock, which is then enhanced by up to 70m IR illumination in complete darkness. One of this camera’s key features is its intelligent analytics, including i-PRO’s AI-VMD, allowing the unit to intuitively detect and differentiate between vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and people, sending notifications when they engage in a specific activity such as entering an area (including directional detection), crossing a line or loitering. This provides more accurate notifications than traditional video motion detection, resulting in fewer false alarms.
The ideal viewing angle between 52° and 101° can be easily set during installation using the varifocal lens, enabling optimum scene coverage to be achieved. Important data is safeguarded from unauthorised access with the built-in FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified secure element with TPM functionality – assuring users that their video data is secure. Furthermore, H.265 Smart Coding helps reduce the high bandwidth that is often required for 4K video. Smart Coding helps optimise bandwidth by up to 95%, reducing storage requirements and associated costs.
This camera features a range of additional imaging technologies, as well as IR illumination, to improve video capture in challenging conditions. Full-colour footage can be captured at as low as 0.04 lux, making it easier to identify key details at night or in insufficient lighting. Another piece of imaging technology that improves video capture in variable lighting is digital noise reduction, helping remove the graininess that is associated with low-light video, making it crisp and detailed. Intelligent Auto also works to reduce distortion by dynamically monitoring the scene and adjusting camera settings to get the best possible image. Additionally, in high-contrast scenes, Super Dynamic Range can be used to balance bright and dark areas to ensure everything is evenly lit.
In addition to AI-VMD, the i-PRO S25700-V2LN also supports further analytics capabilities to provide optimum scene awareness. External audio devices (not included) can be connected via the unit’s I/O and audio ports, enabling two-way communication, enhanced alarm signalling and audio detection. The camera is able to detect and classify gunshots, vehicle horns, yelling, and breaking glass and notify users in real-time for greater awareness of activity in the scene. I-PRO Active Guard is also supported via selected VMS clients to enable efficient object and event searching. By selecting attributes such as vehicle type, vehicle colour, age, gender or clothing, users can easily find a specific object among their recorded footage and save valuable time whilst reviewing video.
For straightforward and cost-effective video management the dedicated i-PRO video insight application is available, with a mobile client and web interface, video can be searched and managed from almost anywhere. This camera is also compatible with third-party VMS solutions such as Milestone XProtect, allowing users to add this camera to a new or existing Milestone setup. Video can be saved directly onto the camera via the onboard SD card (card not included), providing a cost-effective alternative to an NVR or providing a backup in case of network failure.
Designed to provide high-resolution monitoring in exposed outdoor areas, this camera is protected from harsh weather and vandalism attempts thanks to its IP66 and IK10-rated casing. The lens is also protected with an anti-condensation system and ClearSight coating to stop dirt and moisture from obscuring the view. Moreover, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supports the streamlined delivery of power and network connectivity through a single cable – reducing the equipment needed for installation and the related costs.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Produces detailed 4K resolution video at up to 30 fps
- Varifocal lens enables horizontal views between 52° and 101° to be set at installation
- Black or white variants are available for a range of requirements
- Built-in IR LEDs provide up to 70m of illumination
- Accurate object and activity detection with AI-VMD
- Integrated cybersecurity features protect important data from hacking and harmful code
- Smart coding reduces storage requirements by up to 95%
- Full-colour night vision allows key details to be viewed in extremely low light levels
- Over and under-exposed scenes are balanced out with Super Dynamic Range
- Low-light footage is kept clear and smooth with digital noise reduction
- Audio detection and classification are available when external devices are connected to the camera
- Active guard makes searching for objects and events in VMS more efficient
- Video can be saved directly to an SD card for a cost-effective storage solution or to form a backup of data
- Robust IP66 and IK10-rated casing protects the camera from inclement weather and impacts
- The lens is kept free from moisture and dirt with the anti-condensation system and ClearSight coating
- PoE support delivers power and network capabilities over one cable
Delivering high-resolution and proactive monitoring 24 hours a day, the i-PRO S25700-V2LN is ideally deployed in exposed and busy outdoor areas such as airports, arenas or amusement parks.
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - i-PRO QWL500-G
- Ceiling mounting - i-PRO QJB501-W
- Pole mounting - i-PRO QWL500-W and i-PRO QPL500-W