Overview of the Wisenet XNV-9082R
- Captures clear 4K resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Varifocal lens offers views between 40.2° - 114°
- Up to 40m IR illumination
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø180 x 125mm
Part of the reliable ‘X’ series by Wisenet, this outdoor dome camera captures 4K resolution video at full framerate 24-hours a day thanks to its automatic IR-cut filter. To improve video capture in challenging light conditions, the unit also features IR LEDs that illuminate the camera’s view up to 40m and ExtremeWDR technology to balance out high contrast lighting. Additional features include business intelligence analytics, dual SD card slots and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
A motorised varifocal lens provides views between 40.2° - 114° allowing remote adjustment of the viewing angle to suit the camera’s positioning and the users’ requirements. Furthermore, the camera’s casing is equipped for outdoor use with IK10 vandal resistance and IP67 weather resistance, making it ideal for use in exposed environments prone to tampering and harsh weather conditions.
Along with detailed 4K resolution capture, a number of imaging technologies improve the clarity of footage in challenging conditions. ExtremeWDR retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting by balancing out dark and bright areas of the scene, whilst digital noise reduction improves image clarity in low light conditions – resulting in clear video whatever the light conditions. Furthermore, digital image stabilisation (DIS) reduces blur and distortion in instances of shaky or unsteady motion.
Ideal for use in business applications requiring in-depth scene awareness, this unit includes many analytics options to provide unique insight into the surveillance area. People counting, queue management and heatmap features keep track of footfall in the area, allowing users to make informed decisions about their businesses and stay alert to consumer trends. Moreover, motion and audio (when microphone is connected) detection alarms can be configured to notify users via email of movement or suspicious sounds in the field of view.
Equipped with dual SD card slots (cards not included), the camera is able to form an onboard back-up in the event of network disruptions. Wisenet Viewer application is a free application that offers remote viewing and basic video management and search functions on a mobile device. For installations requiring more advanced video management, software such as Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect are available.
Designed for straightforward setup, the Wisenet XNV-9082R is easily mounted upon a wall or a ceiling without the need for additional accessories. Power and network connection are provided over a single cable thanks to PoE – reducing the amount of wiring needed during the installation process. Additionally, Wisestream II compression technology reduces bandwidth by up to 99%, optimising storage capacity without compromising the quality of footage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures detailed video in 4K UHD resolution
- Motorised varifocal lens provides views up to 114°
- 24-hour monitoring is made possible with the built-in automatic IR-cut filter
- IR LEDs illuminate up to 40m in low light conditions
- High contrast lighting is balanced to enhance image detail with ExtremeWDR
- Outdoor-ready casing is IK10 and IP67-rated for protection against vandalism and inclement weather
- Digital noise reduction improves footage captured in low light by helping to remove noise artifacts
- DIS reduces distortion associated with rapid and unstable movements
- Business intelligence analytics provide deeper insight into patron numbers and behaviours
- Dual SD card slots (cards not included) provide a handy back-up in case of network failure
- Free Wisenet Viewer application offers basic video management and remote viewing on mobile devices
- Easily mountable upon a wall or ceiling with no additional accessories needed
- Power and network connection are provided over one cable via PoE
- Bandwidth and storage capacity is optimised using Wisestream II compression technology
Fully equipped to provide 24-hour surveillance in outdoor areas with challenging light conditions, the Wisenet XNV-9082R is ideal for mid-sized applications such as train stations, service stations and outside retail stores.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top