Overview of the Mobotix D71
Part of Mobotix’s innovative 7 series, the D71 provides a choice between 4K or 4MP resolution, all with true day/night functionality and a variety of views from 95° super wide to 15° super tele. With three manually moveable axes, users can adjust the sensor to ensure the most optimal viewing position to capture every detail. Support for two-way audio in this unit is provided with a built-in speaker and microphone, giving users the ability to hear and communicate within the field of view – providing greater situational awareness and acting as a deterrent for negative behaviour. Additionally, Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) provides power and network connectivity over one cable – simplifying setup and reducing the need for additional wiring.
Delivering high-quality video footage at full frame rate 24 hours a day, this camera also features the innovative Mobotix 7 platform that increases the performance and scalability of the camera by enabling a higher level of customisation with downloadable deep-learning analytics applications. These applications include AI-Loitering; an application that intelligently detects suspicious dwell times and alerts the user to this, AI-Parking; to classify vehicles and detect free and occupied parking spaces and AI-Bio Deep which enables biometric analysis of people in an area - based on gender, age, and length of stay.
All supported lenses for this model feature true day/night capability and are available in 4K or Ultra Lowlight 4MP resolution variants. When selecting their lens, users also have the option of choosing the best viewing angle (90°, 60°, 45°, 30° or 15°) to meet their monitoring requirements. This wide range of lens options makes this unit ideal for all manner of outdoor applications. When ordering, please select the lenses that best suit your requirements. For more details on the lenses available for this model, click the Mobotix lens table to the right.
When ordering, please select the lenses that best suit your requirements. For more details on the lenses available for this model, click the Mobotix lens table to the right.
Key features & benefits
- Captures highly detailed video in either 4MP or 4K UHD resolution (lens dependent) at 30 frames per second
- Choice of lenses allows users to select a lens that suits their requirements
- Mobotix 7 software platform allows the integration of both certified and custom applications
- True day/night recording enables 24-hour surveillance
- Wide dynamic range improves video capture in both light and dark areas of high-contrast scenes
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card for a standalone system or a reliable backup
- The camera’s integrated microphone and speaker support two-way communication
- Support for MxPEG, Motion JPEG, and H.264 and H.265 formats offer flexible compression options
- Free video management via Mobotix MxManagementCenter and the Mobotix iOS mobile app
- Durable IP66-rated casing offers protection from inclement weather conditions
- IK10 vandal protection allows the camera to function in areas prone to tampering or vandalism attempts
- PoE+ allows network and power connectivity to be delivered over one cable
- Decentralised design for a flexible, cost-effective and easily scalable system
- Low maintenance – no heaters, fans or other moving parts
Please note: this camera does not have a power supply included, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Mobotix cameras make use of a state-of-the-art decentralised system design allowing them to store and process video using on-board software and MicroSD card storage. This system reduces the need to purchase additional equipment or recording software, allowing for a more cost-effective CCTV setup with added flexibility.
- Advanced image processing
- MicroSD card (64GB max)
- 8GB card included
Featuring built-in imaging functions such as wide dynamic range, this camera can capture clear footage even in high contrast conditions.
Mobotix’s MxActivitySensor reduces instances of false alarms in video motion detection by identifying movements of interest in the surveillance area.
Mobotix MxAnalytics collects data on people and objects in the surveillance area. Features such as heat mapping and data counting are displayed to allow users to keep track of traffic in a particular area.
Mobotix MxManagementCenter offers free video management for all Mobotix cameras. The Mobotix IOS application is also available to provide remote access to video from a mobile device.
Robust design and low running cost
Mobotix network cameras feature no moving parts such as fans or heaters and this camera is housed in IK10 vandal-resistant and IP66 weather-resistant aluminium. The camera is able to function at a range of temperatures and conditions without additional protection, resulting in fewer maintenance costs.
In addition, all Mobotix cameras can use an external NAS for automatic backup and the on-board MicroSD card acts as a failover buffer in case the connection to the NAS is lost.
Compatible recording platforms
This durable unit offers flexible 24-hour surveillance in either 4K or 4MP Ultra Low Light resolution and is protected from tampering and harsh weather conditions for a range of outdoor applications such as outside schools, train stations or small car parks.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- 8 GB MicroSD card
- Housing (aluminium, PBT-30GF)
- Accessories for installation on wall or ceiling
- Allen wrenches (2.5mm and 5mm)
- 50cm patch cable
- Mobotix MxEasy video management software for smaller systems (up to 16 cameras)
- Mobotix MxControlCenter video management software for larger systems
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- Higher capacity (64GB) MicroSD card