This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 3000i
Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 2000 HD
This affordable mini dome is part of the FLEXDIOME range by Bosch and provides discreet, indoor surveillance in HD 720p resolution. Easy to install with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), this compact IP camera also supports one-way audio, edge recording to MicroSD card and remote monitoring with the Bosch Video Security mobile application.
The unit is capable of delivering high quality images at full frame rate (30 frames per second), complete with electronic day/night functionality for the monitoring of indoor areas in low light. Clearer images are produced with the help of Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction technology which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels. These images, combined with the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology, results in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality and smooth motion.
Users can listen to activity occurring close to the camera in live view via the built-in microphone and audio recordings can be listened to in playback - helpful when investigating incidents. Additionally, audio and motion detection alerts can be configured alongside tampering alarms to help notify users of possible incidents.
Bosch offers a range of viewing options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser based access and the free Video Security app for monitoring on-the-go. This mobile application provides users with remote access to live images, camera control and recording playback – all from a smart phone or tablet.
Support for area-based encoding helps to manage bandwidth levels and allows compression parameters to be set for up to eight user-defined regions. Less interesting regions of the scene can then be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for areas deemed more important. Installation is simplified with support for PoE and the unit’s 3-axis adjustment is a helpful time saver for setting a precise field of view. Additionally, data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (card not included) and allows the camera to be used as a standalone monitoring solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 720p resolution at 30 fps, providing high quality CCTV footage
- Low light video capture with electronic day/night functionality which switches to black and white recording to improve light sensitivity
- Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction improves low-light video quality and produces reduced bandwidth streams
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity in the scene
- Configurable motion detection and tampering alarms help enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Remote access to live video, camera control and playback of recordings with the Bosch Video Security mobile application
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Power-over-Ethernet supplies power and network connection to the camera over a single cable for quick installation
- Edge recording to MicroSD card allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 2000 HD mini dome IP camera delivers HD 720p monitoring, even in low light. Its compact form factor and affordable price make it an ideal choice for independent retail stores, reception areas and GP practices.
- Allen key
- Mounting screws with wall plugs
- Quick installation guide
- Identification label sheet
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories