Overview of the Axis M3115-LVE
Capable of delivering Full HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate, this vandal-resistant mini-dome offers an affordable choice for round-the-clock monitoring of indoor or outdoor areas. It features a flat-faced design, alongside built-in IR and a range of Axis’ advanced imaging technologies to ensure clear image capture in varying light conditions. The IP66-rated model also includes support for Axis Zipstream technology, edge storage and remote access via the Axis Companion app.
A built-in IR LED enhances night vision at a distance of up to 20m and image clarity in low light is maximised thanks to the unit's flat-faced dome design which helps to suppress light reflections. Forensic WDR ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes and Axis’ Lightfinder technology provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. Additionally, Axis Corridor Format is also included and is a helpful feature that maximises the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
The Axis Companion application can be installed to offer a simple video management solution for up to 16 cameras – free of charge. It’s available as a PC client or mobile application (iOS and Android) and enables remote access to live views as well as playback of recordings.
Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to provide reliable security monitoring and alert users of possible incidents via email notification. These motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording – ensuring no vital footage is missed.
Installation is simplified with support for PoE and the unit’s 3-axis adjustment is a handy time saver for setting the desired viewing direction. Axis’ Zipstream technology is also supported to help reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of up to 50% - it ensures important details in the image are retained in the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed.
Key features & benefits
- Delivery of full HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate for high-quality CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides 24-hour surveillance
- Outdoor-ready, vandal-resistant housing offers protection in exposed areas
- Power-efficient, built-in infrared LED provides up to 20m of night-vision
- Flat-faced dome design suppresses light reflections to maximise image usability when recording in the dark
- Forensic WDR assists in improved visibility by ensuring the capture of details in challenging light condition
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream – allowing the field of view to be optimised for use in narrow scenes
- Easy-to-use video management through the free Axis Companion application
- Enhanced security monitoring with a range of camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms
- Edge storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- PoE allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable, reducing costs and installation time
- 3-axis mount enables easy manual adjustment of the lens for quick set-up
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage – whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
Compatible recording platforms
The Axis M3115-LVE is an affordable and feature-packed IP camera delivering Full HD images round-the-clock. An ideal choice for any business looking for a robust and unobtrusive monitoring solution - such as retail stores, outside of licensed premises and goods delivery areas.
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - no additional mounted needed
- Ceiling mounting - no additional mounted needed
- Pole mounting - Axis T91B47 and Axis T94B01P