Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2T85G1-I5
- Delivers highly detailed 8MP resolution video at up to 20 fps
- Fixed 2.8mm lens provides wide horizontal viewing angle of 110.7°
- Up to 50m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ105 × 289.5 mm
This cost-effective bullet IP camera from Hikvision is capable of capturing highly detailed 8MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second (fps). Low-light capability and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions; and other features include simplified installation with support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) and data backup with edge storage (MircoSD card not included), as well as remote access via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software.
The unit is equipped with integrated infrared (IR) LEDs that help to enhance night-vision at a distance of up to 50m - meaning it is able to record high-quality video footage 24 hours a day. Housed in an IP67-rated casing, with a fixed lens that provides a wide horizontal viewing angle of 110.7°, this camera can be used to monitor open outdoor spaces reliably, and image details are retained in strongly backlit scenes thanks to WDR technology. In addition, low-light capability means that full colour images can be produced in near darkness. Users can also configure video motion detection alarms to notify them of possible incidents by a range of notification methods, including email.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers detail-packed 8MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second
- Wide 110.7° horizontal viewing angle for monitoring open outdoor areas
- IP67-rated casing for durable use under harsh weather conditions
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance night-vision at a distance of up to 50m
- WDR technology and low-light capability improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions
- Configurable video motion detection alarms help to notify users of possible incidents in real-time
- Edge storage provides a handy backup of data if the network fails (MicroSD card not included)
- PoE simplifies the installation process by providing power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
This affordable unit captures highly detailed surveillance footage in open outdoor areas. Typical applications include university campuses, leisure centres and car parks.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from the accessories tab):