Overview of the Panasonic i-PRO WV-SF438
Low profile and 360° Panasonic i-PRO WV-SF438 indoor dome network camera capable of HD 1080p and with fisheye lens control, distortion correction, Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies, face detection, electric day/night, two-way audio, video motion detection, dual codec, on-board recording to SD card and PoE. Viewing via smartphones also supported.
Panasonic i-PRO's WV-SF438 provides all-round surveillance, featuring a 360° hemispheric lens to capture all areas of a scene at once. This eliminates blind spots common to most IP cameras and reduces the number of cameras required for coverage. The camera's inoffensive casing is ideal for unobtrusive surveillance of sensitive areas.
HD1080p resolution and Wide Dynamic Range software ensure that video is clear and defined, even in demanding light conditions. Additionally, the Electric day/night switching and 3D noise reduction improve video feeds in low-light conditions, capturing events where other cameras would fail. Integrated 2-way audio also allows operators to hear sound from around the camera using the built-in microphone and by connecting an external speaker, talk interactively with people in view.
Provide redundancy for NVR systems by capturing up to 64GB of footage locally onto SDXC memory cards (storage card not included). The camera can also intelligently detect faces in view, note their position and transfer details via an XML feed, which can be integrated with external recording devices.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Vandal-resistant version: Panasonic i-PRO WV-SF448.
Key features & benefits
- 360° hemispheric lens - see events from opposite angles at the same time
- Low-profile compact casing - monitor sensitive areas unobtrusively
- HD 1080p resolution at 30fps frame rate provides clear, sharp detail
- Electronic day/night and 3D noise reduction - improve the quality of video feeds in near-dark conditions
- Wide Dynamic Range - SuperDynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch allow the camera to penetrate light and dark areas of the same image simultaneously
- Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) - reduce video quality in sections without affecting key areas to optimise streaming bandwidth
- Memory card recording - store up to 64GB of video onto SDXC memory cards, an ideal backup for network outages
- 2-Way audio system with built-in microphone - listen to events on site and communicate with subjects in view
- Face Detection - detect faces and optimise camera exposure for easy identification
Compatible recording platforms
Allow operators to monitor an entire room at once using only a single unobtrusive camera, perfect for public buildings, banks, transport terminal buildings, school and hotel foyers, receptions and shop floors.
- Installation guide
- Setup CD
- Code label
- Camera attachment
- Audio cable
- Power cord plug
- External I/O terminal plug
- Installation template label
- Cable ties
- Rubber feet
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):