Overview of the Vivotek FD9367-HV
This Vivotek dome IP camera delivers high quality 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night capability and up to 30m infrared (IR) illumination. Housed in a vandal-resistant and IP67-rated casing, to provide protection in exposed locations, this unit can also be installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include Vivotek's VAST 32-channel video management software and edge storage.
The unit's fixed 2.8mm lens provides a viewing angle of 109° - allowing users to view a wide area of the scene. WDR Pro technology enables optimum performance in challenging lighting conditions, and Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. Additionally, it also features Smart Stream III which analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Complete with true day/night recording enhanced by infrared (IR) illumination
- Built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 30m maximum IR range
- Vandal-resistant and IP67-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- Horizontal viewing angle of 109° allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the camera’s infrared LEDs for minimal over-exposure
- Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Five-window video motion detection provides reliable surveillance for multiple areas of interest
- Smart Stream III reduces bandwidth and storage by optimising the video stream
- Integrated MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Dimensions: Ø155 x 104 mm
- PoE consumption: 7W
- Warranty period: 2 years
Compatible recording platforms
The affordable Vivotek FD9367-HV dome IP camera is a suitable choice for organisations requiring round-the-clock CCTV surveillance in exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, university grounds and petrol stations.
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- VAST 32-channel recording software
- Warranty card
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu if required):