This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see Vivotek IP cameras.
Overview of the Vivotek IB8367A
This outdoor-ready bullet network camera delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with a switchable infrared-cut filter for true day/night capability and built-in IR illumination for up to 30m of night vision. The camera’s weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated for impact protection, making it ideal for deployment in exposed areas where tampering or vandalism may be a problem.
Taking advantage of Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology, the Vivotek IB8367A can capture detailed images in scenes with contrasting light levels and continue to record in colour as light levels drop to as little as 0.06 lux. This unit also includes Smart Stream II technology which intelligently analyses and optimises the video stream continuously to help lower bandwidth.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required. Camera dimensions for the IB8367A: Ø 72 x 327 mm.
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel resolution at 30 fps provides crisp, smooth video recordings
- 2.8 to 12mm varifocal, P-iris lens offering angles of view between 36.2° and 100.6°
- IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Infrared-cut filter provides seamless transition from day to night mode
- Smart IR technology which provides up to 30m of night vision whilst ensuring an evenly illuminated scene
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances lighting for a clear image in high contrast scenes
- Improved performance in low light conditions using Supreme Night Visibility and 3D noise reduction technologies
- Smart Stream II lowers bandwidth and storage by optimising the video stream
- Five window motion detection configuration enables accurate surveillance of specific areas
- PoE compatible for power and network connectivity over one cable, reducing costs and installation time
- Free 32 channel software (Vivotek VAST)
- Live views and recording playback can be accessed remotely using Vivotek’s free iViewer mobile app
- Dimensions: Ø72 x 327mm
- PoE consumption: 10W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek IB8367A outdoor-ready bullet network camera provides affordable video surveillance, delivering detailed 2MP images round the clock. Typical examples of deployment include petrol stations, highways depots and car parks.
- VAST 32-CH Software
- cable management bracket
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Alignment sticker/desiccant bag
- Waterproof connector
- Sun shield
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu if required):