Overview of Honeywell 35-Series 8MP Fixed Ball IR Camera
- Compact design with 360° manual rotation and 80° tilt
- 4K resolution video up to 30 fps
- IR illumination up to 40m with smart cut filter
- On-board video analytics enhance situational awareness
- Multiple video management platforms supported
This compact ball camera is rated IP66/67 for ingress protection so it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, designed for small-scale premises and businesses. 24-hour surveillance is delivered by the unit's built-in imaging technologies including WDR and IR, capable of dealing with difficult lighting conditions where shadows and glare may be present. Video analytics allow users to increase their overall security through enhanced detection features, which can be set to trigger alarms within an integrated CCTV network via the camera's on-board I/O.
Imaging and Optics
This camera's 8-megapixel sensor can deliver 4K video in 3840x2160 resolution up to 30 frames per second, making it ideal for high-traffic areas such as retail spaces. 3 integrated IR LEDs enable monochrome imaging of subjects up to 40m from the camera in complete darkness, whilst WDR technology compensates for bright light and dark shadows, adjusting it so objects and individuals are clearly visible. The 97° horizontal viewing angle provides wide coverage, and the 360° manual rotation offers easy monitoring adjustments even after installation.
Situational awareness is enhanced thanks to detection features such as motion, tampering, loitering and intrusion, which can be set to alert and notify the user via email, as well as trigger building alarms or other security measures when integrated into a local intruder alarm system. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) uses an AI-driven algorithm to autonomously identify vehicles and humans, in turn reducing the number of false alarms.
Recording and Video Management
Monitoring, recording and exporting video is straightforward with any of the supported video managment options listed below, where users can remotely configure and access live and recorded video. The camera has local recording capability via an optional MicroSD (256GB max) card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Weighing just 0.6kg and measuring Ø110mm x 94.4mm, installation and mounting is easy. The 360° rotation and 80° tilt range means the camera can be adjusted even after it is mounted, so the viewpoint can be changed according to the users requirements.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 35-Series All-In-One Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBWML for convenient arm mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA60CNMZ + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting to a corner
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60PLMZB + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting to a pole
- Honeywell HA35PMC03 + HA35CLM01 for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA35PMC03 + HA35CLM01 + HA35CLM02 for extended ceiling mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template