Overview of the Axis M3088-V
- Delivers clear 8MP resolution video at up to 15fps
- 2.9mm fixed lens offers horizontal views of 109°
- Deep learning processing unit for intelligent analytics
- Built-in cybersecurity features
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 101 x 56 mm
Compact and affordable, the Axis M3088-V dome camera delivers clear 4K resolution video at up to 15 fps, providing reliable, unobtrusive indoor surveillance. The highly detailed 4K video capture makes this camera ideal for monitoring large indoor areas such as hotel lobbies or indoor shopping centres. Another key feature of this model is its deep learning processing unit (DLPU) which enables more accurate and responsive analytics on the edge, including precise object detection and advanced motion detection, enabling real-time notifications and event triggers. Additional features include IK08 impact protection, built-in cybersecurity features and IP42 water resistance.
Fitted with a 2.9mm fixed lens, the camera provides wide horizontal views of 109°, suitable for monitoring large and open indoor spaces such as shop floors or reception areas. The unit is housed in IK08-rated casing to protect it from up to 5 joules of impact, allowing it to be situated in areas prone to vandalism. Moreover, the M3088-V is equipped with a range of built-in cybersecurity features such as Axis Edge Vault, signed firmware and secure boot. Axis Edge Vault facilitates the automatic and secure identification of newly installed devices, whilst signed firmware and secure boot ensure that only authorised firmware and code enter the system – keeping it safe from data breaches.
This cost-effective camera is designed to function in all manner of light conditions thanks to integrated imaging technologies. In strongly backlit environments, WDR technology compensates for bright areas and shadows in the camera’s view, enabling objects to be seen in more detail for more proactive monitoring. Motion-adaptive exposure is a useful tool that adjusts to approaching or nearby moving objects to reduce motion blur. Corridor Mode vertically orientates the video stream to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes - preventing redundant areas from being recorded.
To provide optimal scene awareness, not only does this camera come with integrated video motion detection, but its DLPU enables precise object detection with Axis Object Analytics (AOA). AOA can run up to 10 simultaneous scenarios and can detect and classify humans, faces, vehicles, and vehicle types, enabling object-specific alarms and event triggers to be set. Moreover, the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP) allows developers to create custom analytics for almost any situation, providing more tailored analytics solutions.
For an affordable and easy video management solution, the free Axis Companion Application is available and provides basic video management and remote access for up to 16 Axis cameras. For larger installations that require more advanced management, the camera can be added to a new or existing Axis Camera Station or Milestone XProtect system. Support for edge storage via the microSD card slot provides a helpful backup of data if the network fails, as well as allowing the camera to be used in a standalone setup.
This cost-effective and compact unit is easy to install with out-of-the-box wall and ceiling mounting capabilities and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). PoE reduces equipment and installation costs by providing both network and power over one cable. Able to function in temperatures between 0° and 40° and encased in IP42 water and dust-resistant housing, this robust camera is suitable for indoor areas prone to temperature fluctuations and splashes of water.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers crisp 4K resolution video at up to 15fps
- 2.9mm fixed lens provides wide horizontal views of 109°
- Deep learning processing unit enables more accurate analytics and enhanced cybersecurity
- IK08 and IP42-rated housing protects the unit from impacts, dust and water splashes
- The camera is protected from data breaches and unauthorised access with built-in cybersecurity features
- Lighting in high-contrast areas is balanced and video is made clear with WDR technology
- Corridor format improves footage captured in narrow scenes by rotating the video stream by 90°
- Motion-adaptive exposure automatically adapts the exposure level to reduce motion blur from approaching or nearby objects
- Camera-based video motion detection can be configured to trigger email notifications or alarms and events
- Axis Object analytics intelligently distinguishes between humans and vehicles, enabling object-specific event triggers to be configured for greater scene awareness
- ACAP provides a library of custom applications for a tailored analytics solution
- A full data backup is available with support for SD card storage, safeguarding information in the event of network failure
- Ceiling and wall mounting accessories are included for out-of-the-box mounting
- Poe support simplifies installation by using one cable to provide power and network connection
- The camera can be deployed in areas prone to temperature fluctuations with an operational temperature range of 0° - 40°
The compact and intelligent M3088-V dome camera is equipped with a DLPU and delivers highly detailed 4K wide-angle views in a range of light conditions. This robust camera is water and impact-resistant and provides reliable surveillance for medium to large applications such as supermarkets, offices and manufacturing floors.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top