Overview of the Axis M3085-V
- Delivers detailed 2 megapixel resolution video at up to 30fps
- 3.1mm lens offers wide-angle views of 102° horizontal
- Integrated deep learning processing unit
- Object classification metadata stream for supporting video management systems
- Axis Zipstream compression technology to reduce bandwidth and storage use
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø 101 mm 56 mm
Straightforward to install and designed to provide unobtrusive surveillance, the Axis M3085-V delivers 2MP resolution video at up to 30fps. Equipped with a deep learning processing unit (DLPU), this camera features the advanced Axis Object Analytics app on board, enabling the camera to detect moving objects, distinguish between humans and vehicles, and categorise vehicles into sub-types. This highly reliable detection tool allows users to set event triggers based on the recognition of specific objects, enabling proactive monitoring. Additional features include Lightfinder, WDR and Zipstream.
Able to capture a horizontal field of view of 102°, the camera’s 3.1mm lens provides effective wide-angle surveillance for open indoor areas. The built-in IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality, and Lightfinder allows the camera to deliver usable vieo even in the most challenging light conditions. Furthermore, Axis Zipstream compression technology is included to reduce bandwidth and storage capacity by an average of 50%, without compromising important forensic quality.
To deliver clear, high-quality footage in challenging lighting conditions advanced imaging technologies are included. WDR technology renders details evenly in high-contrast scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be clearly identified and full-colour images are produced, even in ambient light extremes thanks to Lightfinder technology. Furthermore, Corridor Format optimises video captured in narrow areas such as hallways by rotating the video stream by 90°, reducing the amount of redundant space captured.
Users can be alerted via email notification when motion or classified objects are detected by the camera thanks to its configurable alarm events. Audio detection is also supported when an external microphone (not included) is connected, alerting users to suspicious noises near the camera. This unit is also compatible with the Axis Camera Application platform, a library of downloadable analytics that allows businesses to fully customise their surveillance solution on a camera-by-camera basis.
Users can remotely access the camera via the free Axis Companion Application, which also provides basic video management for up to 16 camera channels – ideal for small businesses. For larger or more sophisticated installations, a licence can be purchased for Axis Camera Station or Milestone XProtect. Additionally, recordings can be stored locally to the onboard SD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network connection fails.
Installing this device is simple as the unit is pre-focused – removing the need for manual focusing. Support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) also eases setup by delivering both power and network connectivity over a single cable. This camera is designed for indoor use and housed in an IP42- and IK08-rated casing, protecting it against dust, water and up to 5 joules of impact.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers reliable 2MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- 3.2mm lens offers horizontal view of 102°
- Axis Object Analytics with deep learning provides accurate object detection
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- Zipstream compression technology reduces bandwidth whilst maintaining video quality
- Lightfinder technology delivers full-colour footage in near darkness
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- Various detection methods can be configured to alert users of incidents in real-time
- Audio detection alerts users to unexpected sounds when audio devices are connected to the camera
- Edge storage allows the camera to form a backup in case of network failure
- Manual focusing is not necessary as the camera comes factory pre-focused
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- IP42 and IK08-rated casing offers water, dust and impact protection
Affordable and compact, this camera is ideally deployed in areas requiring a high level of detail such as money-handling areas, banks, point-of-sale areas and stock rooms.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
Back To Top
- Wall mounting- no additional mounts required
- Ceiling mounting - no additional mounts required
- Recess mounting - Axis TM3209