This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis F9114 main unit
Overview of the Axis F34
The flexible Axis F34 main unit from the Axis F series can be used with up to four Axis F series sensor modules. Features of this main unit include simultaneous streaming of full HD video from four different views, dual SD card recording and intelligent video motion detection. The four sensors are compact and can be easily installed in tight places indoors or outdoors, making the F34 a very flexible multi-view CCTV system. With support for the Axis Companion application, operators can have full remote access via smartphones or tablets.
This main unit enables the connection of up to four Axis F series sensor modules - providing flexible and cost-effective surveillance for small business installations. The compact main unit is able to be placed at a distance of up to 12m (cable length optional) away from the sensor modules. The flexibility of this systems means the ease of installation and overall cost can be lower than placing four conventional camera solutions in the same locations.
This unit is designed for use with up to four of the following Axis F series sensor modules:
|102° in 720p
||113° in 1080p
||52° to 97° in 1080p
||92° in 1080p
||194° in 1080p
||113° in 1080p
||110° in 1080p
Two capture modes are supported - dependent on the chosen application and requirements of the operator. 1080p capture mode streams 4 separate 1080p streams up to 12.5 frames per second (fps) and HD 720p capture mode streams 720p resolution at full frame rate. Users can view 4 video streams from the connected sensor units simultaneously using the quad view feature.
With support for video motion detection, operators can be alerted via email when activity or possible vandalism attempts are detected within the sensors' field of view. The main unit is capable of dual edge recording providing low-cost, decentralised storage onto 2 SD cards. These cards are independent from the network and therefore unaffected by any network connection problems.
The main unit supports Axis’ Companion software for up to 16 cameras. This easy-to-use app allows the recording and storage of CCTV footage from the camera's SD card (not included) to be managed via the internet, providing remote camera management whilst away from site. Axis Companion software is a downloadable app, compatible with iOS and Android devices and is ideal for small to medium sized installations.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Up to 4 of the Axis F-series sensor modules can be placed up to 12m away, enabling unobtrusive surveillance in tight spaces
- Supports two different capture modes: HD 720p at full frame rate and 1080p at 12.5 fps
- Cost-effective surveillance solution for applications where multiple cameras are required
- Quad view provides simultaneous viewing of 4 areas
- Enhanced alarm management using 4 configurable input/output ports
- Dual SD storage provides local recording and is ideal for transport applications such as buses and trains
- Low-cost running power and easy installation using PoE
- Axis Companion software is supported, providing zero cost, 16 channel video management
- Handy mobile support using Axis Companion software app for iOS and Android devices
Compatible recording platforms
The Axis F34 unit supports the connection of up to 4 Axis F series sensor modules. Enabling simultaneous high quality, non-invasive surveillance of multiple areas. Ideal for small size installations such as emergency vehicles, small stores and offices.
- Rubber feet
- Mount bracket Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- AVHS Authentication key
- Up to 4 Axis F series sensor modules
- PoE midspan
- SD card
Back To Top