Overview of the Wisenet QNO-8010R
- Offers 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- 2.8mm lens with wide 104.7° field of view
- Up to 20m IR illumination
- WDR and digital noise reduction technologies
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø70 x 246 mm
Part of Wisenet’s attractively priced ‘Q’ range, this outdoor-ready bullet IP camera is able to capture detailed 5MP video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). It is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing to provide robust protection in exposed areas and can be easily installed using Power over Ethernet (PoE). Other handy features include integrated infrared (IR) LEDs that enhance true day/night recording at a distance of up to 20m, as well as Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology for detailed images in high contrast scenes, and simple video management via the free Wisenet SmartViewer application.
This camera captures crisp 5MP video at up to 25 fps and features a 2.8mm fixed lens that offers a wide viewing angle of 104.7°, while integrated IR LEDs enable night vision at a range of up to 20m. An alternative model with a 4mm lens is available, offering a 79.8° angle of view and IR viewable distance up to 25m (please select from the dropdown menu above).
Digital noise reduction helps deliver clearer images in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video, and details are retained, even in strongly backlit scenes, with WDR technology. The camera's handy hallway viewing capability also helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Various video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. In addition, external devices can also be connected via alarm I/O ports for improved alarm signalling.
Edge recording stores video footage onto a MicroSD card (not included) which provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost. Users are also able to download the free Wisenet SmartViewer application for simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras. More advanced video management can be achieved through integration with high performance video management software applications, such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
This network camera is designed for durable external use and is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing, protecting it against harsh weather conditions and tampering attempts. Installation is also simplified with support for PoE providing power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers detail-packed 5MP resolution video footage at up to 25 fps
- Choice of 2.8mm (104.7° angle of view) or 4mm (79.8° angle of view) fixed lens options are available
- Integrated infrared LED illuminates at a distance of up to 20 or 25m (model dependent)
- IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Digital noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Hallway viewing mode crops the full sensor image for reduced bandwidth levels - ideal for use in narrow scenes
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity in real-time
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Integrated MicroSD card storage (card not included) provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded and provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
The affordable Wisenet QNO-8010R is ideal for deployment in exposed outdoor areas that require unobtrusive, 24-hour surveillance. Examples of use include loading bays, car parks and bus stations.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
- Sun shield
Optional (select from accessories tab):