Overview of the Wisenet XNO-6080R
- Captures video in 2MP resolution at up to 50fps
- Varifocal lens with up to 119.5° horizontal field of view
- Up to 50m IR illumination
- Remote access through the free Wisenet Viewer application
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø 91 x 368.6 mm
This bullet IP camera is part of the X series by Wisenet and offers a fully-featured, outdoor surveillance solution; delivering 2MP resolution at up to 50 frames per second (fps) - for clear video surveillance in busy areas. Additionally, true day/night functionality and up to 50m IR illumination allow for reliable 24-hour monitoring. Wisenet’s free Wisenet Viewer application can be downloaded onto a user’s mobile device for remote access to live views as well as playback of recordings. The camera also carries support for Power-over-Ethernet, simplifying installation by combining power and network connectivity into one cable.
The 2MP unit features a varifocal lens which can offer viewing angles as wide as 119.5° - ideal for capturing wide outdoor areas. The camera’s 60 frames per second capability makes it ideal for high-traffic areas, avoiding motion blur for crisp recordings. Additionally, powerful IR illumination (up to 50m) delivers clear images in challenging light conditions.
The camera has the ability to capture narrow scenes more efficiently through Hallway View mode by rotating the sensor by 90° - preventing redundant areas from being recorded. A set of imaging technologies are also included such as 3D noise reduction which reduces noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high-contrast scenes. Other imaging features such as fog detection and digital image stabilisation optimise the quality of recordings to provide clear, unimpeded surveillance.
Video analytics such as motion and audio detection can immediately inform the user of activity through email notifications. An external microphone (not included) can be connected through the camera's I/O port, allowing the user to use the sound classification technology. This feature identifies suspicious sounds that could indicate danger, notifying the operator immediately. Alert management can be enhanced using Wisenet’s Handover technology, which switches to a PTZ camera on the same IP surveillance system when a greater degree of flexibility is needed to capture an event.
This unit contains two integrated SD card slots (MicroSD cards not included), allowing a storage capacity of up to 512GB which can be used as a backup in case of network intermittence or even as the camera’s primary storage method to create a standalone system. Wisenet Viewer, Wisenet’s video management application, can be used to access the camera’s live view and recordings. However, if users require a more advanced video management solution the camera can be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect.
An IK10 and IP67-rated housing protects from vandalism and inclement weather conditions - allowing the unit to be installed in exposed outdoor areas. PoE capabilities simplify installation by merging both power and network cables into one – saving time and energy for a more efficient setup.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Records in 2MP resolution at up to 50fps
- Varifocal lens delivering up to 119.5° horizontal field of view
- IR LED illuminates up to 50m for clear footage in low-light conditions
- Hallway View optimises the camera’s viewing area by rotating the sensor 90° to capture narrow spaces
- Footage captured in high-contrast scenes is improved with Wide Dynamic Range technology
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via notifications such as email
- Edge recording stores video footage onto a MicroSD card (not included) which provides backup and standalone capabilities
- Support for audio in this unit enhances the camera’s functionality by providing audio recording and sound classification (external microphone not included)
- Unit receives power and network connectivity through one cable via PoE
- IK10-rated housing protects from vandalism
- IP67 weatherproofing allows the unit to operate between -40°C and 55°C
- Wisenet Viewer application provides remote access to live and recorded footage
This camera’s high framerate, low-light capabilities and detection features make it ideal for busy outdoor locations requiring round-the-clock surveillance such as petrol and service stations.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
- Mounting guide
Back To Top