Overview of the Wisenet XNO-6010R
Part of the ‘X’ Series from Wisenet by Hanwha Vision, this outdoor-ready bullet delivers smooth HD 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second (fps). The IP67 and IK10-rated unit also supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 20m) - making it ideal for 24-hour surveillance of exposed outdoor locations. Additional features include integrated dual SD card storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The unit also comes with support for Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software and remote access via smartphones and tablets.
The camera features as 2.4mm fixed focal lens with a viewing field of 139°. Wide dynamic range (WDR) is supported, enabling details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Hallway view is also included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Various video motion detection alarms are configurable and help to alert users of activity via email notification. These alarms can also be set to trigger SD card recording - ensuring all movement is captured. In addition, enhanced video analytics such a loitering detection and people counting are supported to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring.
Users can connect a microphone and speaker (not included) through the audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera. In addition, external devices can also be connected to help enhance alarm signalling.
PoE supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation. WiseStreamII compression technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for scenes with high levels of activity
- 24-hour video capture with built-in IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- Integrated infrared LED provides up to 20m of night vision
- IP67 and IK10-rated housing protects exposed outdoor locations
- 139° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger SD card recording
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Digital noise reduction and WDR technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Hallway view that digitally rotates the video stream
- Wisenet’s WiseStream II technology helps to reduce bandwidth levels
- Support for H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Dual SD card slots provide edge storage space (up to 512GB) and handy data backup
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Free Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the Wisenet mobile app for iOS or Android
- Dimensions: Ø70 x 314mm
- PoE consumption: 9.7W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNO-6010R bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for users requiring round-the-clock IP CCTV monitoring of busy outdoor locations. Typical applications include train stations, university campuses and cark parks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top