Exclusive Offer – save up to 15% on Bosch 3000i Series IP cameras. Offer ends 31-12-21.
Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 3000i
Part of the Bosch FLEXIDOME micro series, this compact mini-dome delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) for smooth video capture. It features an IK08-rated housing and supports electronic day/night recording - making it an ideal solution for 24-hour monitoring of exposed indoor areas. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), built-in microphone and remote monitoring with the Bosch Video Security mobile application.
(please select from dropdown menu above):
- HD 1080p resolution and 100° horizontal viewing angle (NDV-3502-F03)
- HD 1080p resolution and 130° horizontal viewing angle (NDV-3502-F02)
- 5 megapixel resolution and 120° horizontal viewing angle (NDV-3503-F02)
- 5 megapixel resolution and 100° horizontal viewing angle (NDV-3503-F03)
The unit offers a viewing angle of 100° which allows wide areas to be monitored with a single IP camera (camera model dependent). Regions of interest are definable by the user and separate streams can be produced for viewing and recording. These, together with the main stream, allow separate areas to be monitored whilst maintaining overall scene awareness.
Clearer images are produced with the help of Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction technology, which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels. These images, combined with the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology, results in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality and smooth motion.
Users can listen to activity occurring close to the camera in live view via the built-in microphone and audio recordings can be listened to in playback - helpful when investigating incidents. Additionally, audio and motion detection alerts can be configured alongside tampering alarms to help notify users of possible incidents.
Bosch offers a range of handy viewing options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser-based access and the free Video Security app. Ideal for smaller systems, this app provides quick access to live views, camera control and recording playback at any time or place – all from a mobile device.
Installation is simplified with support for PoE and the unit’s 3-axis adjustment is a helpful time saver for setting a precise field of view. Additionally, data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (card not included) and allows the camera to be used as a standalone monitoring solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Models are available in either HD 1080p or 5MP resolutions, providing detail packed IP CCTV footage
- Viewing angles up to 135° are available (model dependent) for wide scene coverage
- Electronic day/night switches to black and white recording in low light for clearer outdoor images
- Robust IK08-rated housing offers high quality vandal resistance in exposed indoor areas
- Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction improves low-light video quality and helps reduce bandwidth
- Configurable motion detection and tampering alarms notify users of scene activity
- Built-in microphone and audio I/O ports support two-way communication and audio recording
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Bosch Video Security mobile app offers remote access to live video, camera control and playback of recordings
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the SD card (not included)
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera over a single cable for simple installation
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 3000i IP cameras are ideal for users requiring unobtrusive CCTV surveillance in exposed areas, typical applications include hotel lobbies, banks and restaurants.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Key technical features of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 3000i
||fixed mini dome
||1/2.8" CMOS sensor (HD), 1/2.9" CMOS (5MP)
||2.3mm fixed, F2.8 (NDV-3502-F02, NDV-3502-F03), 2.8 mm fixed, F1.6 (NDV-3503-F02, NDV-3503-F03)
viewing angle: 130° (NDV-3502-F02), 100° (NDV-3502-F03), 120° (NDV-3503-F02), 100° (NDV-3503-F03)
||3-axis adjustment, pan: 0° to 355°, tilt: 0° to 75°, roll: 0° to 360°
||+12 VDC/24 VDC or Power-over-Ethernet IEEE 802.3af (802.3at Type 1)
||1920 x 1080 (HD), 3072 x 1728 (5.3MP)
||H.264, H.265, MJPEG
||30 fps (HD), 20fps (MP)
||multiple configurable streams in H.264 or H. 265 and MJPEG, configurable frame rate and bandwidth, regions of interest (ROI)
||auto (adjustable switch points), colour, monochrome
||contrast, saturation, brightness
Viewing, detection & recording
||yes, eight independent areas, fully programmable
|Number of users:
||video motion detection, tampering alarm
||MicroSD card slot (card not included)
|Recording software supported:
||web browser, Bosch Video Client, Bosch Video Management System
||10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full duplex
||built-in microphone, audio line16 Ohm typical; output 0.875 Vrms, alarm input: short or DC 5 V activation,
||Ø110mm x 66mm
||optional mounting methods sold separately
||-20°C to 50°C
||PoE max 10.5W, 12 VDC max 9.5W
||IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTP/ RTCP, IGMP V2/V3, ICMP, ICMPv6, RTSP, FTP, ARP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto-IP, link local address), NTP (SNTP), SNMP (V1, V3, MIB-II), 802.1x, DNS, DNSv6, DDNS (DynDNS.org, selfHOST.de, no-ip.com), SMTP, iSCSI, UPnP (SSDP), DiffServ (QoS), LLDP, SOAP, Dropbox, CHAP, digest authentication
||yes, profile S, G, T
Documentation for Bosch FLEXIDOME IP micro 3000i