Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 5100i indoor
- Delivers 6MP or 12MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- 1.155 mm fixed lens offers 360° views
- High Dynamic Range technology for full detail in high contrast conditions
- 3 built-in microphones for instant one-way audio
- Bosch 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 110 x 47.7 mm
Delivering full panoramic overviews in a choice of 6MP or 12MP resolution at full frame rate, the Bosch Flexidome 5100i is suitable for indoor locations that require clear overviews. This compact dome is equipped with Bosch Intelligent Analytics – intuitive detection that can distinguish between genuine events and false triggers such as snow, rain or wind to provide a greater level of accuracy and dynamic scene awareness. Additionally, the camera also includes an HDMI output, three built-in microphones and multiple dewarping options.
The camera’s 1.155 mm fixed lens offers a full 360° view of indoor scenes when mounted to a ceiling, ensuring footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. 3 built-in microphones allow sound to be recorded from all areas of the view. With Audio AI capabilities, the unit can identify, classify and locate sounds such as glass breaking, gunshots or screaming and use this detection to trigger alarms. Furthermore, an integrated HDMI output enables live streaming to a public view monitor – ideal to deter undesired behaviour in retail applications.
To ensure optimum viewing quality, the unit includes both edge-based and client-side dewarping capabilities, enabling the original 360° image to be viewed with less distortion. A range of viewing modes is also available including E-PTZ view, full panoramic view, quad view, and corridor view (when ceiling mounted) – allowing users to choose the viewing mode that best suits their requirements. Moreover, footage captured in high-contrast scenes is improved with High Dynamic Range technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified.
In addition to Bosch Intelligent Analytics, various video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. AI Camera Trainer also enhances scene awareness using machine learning to generate detectors for user-defined objects and events of interest.
Free remote access and basic video management are available via the Bosch viewer mobile application – ideal for smaller security setups. If a more advanced level of management is required or the installation is larger, users can purchase a licence for Bosch Video Management Software (BVMS) or Milestone XProtect. Additionally, support for edge recording stores video onto a MicroSD card (not included) for smooth, uninterrupted data in the event of network failure.
Designed for straightforward installation, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported, supplying the camera with both power and network connectivity through one cable – reducing the time and equipment needed during integration. Encased in IK08-rated housing, this robust unit is protected from up to 5 joules of impact.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures 6MP or 12MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- 1.155 mm fixed lens delivers full 360° panoramic views
- Bosch Intelligent Analytics reduces false alarms to provide highly accurate detection
- Three built-in microphones can record audio from around the camera
- Audio AI detects, classifies and locates suspicious sounds for greater scene awareness
- HDMI output enables streaming to a local display
- Edge-based and client-side dewarping options allow the fisheye view to be seen with less distortion
- Four different viewing modes allow users to choose the view that best suits their needs
- High Dynamic Range improves video capture in high-contrast conditions
- Motion detection alarms can be configured to notify users of activity in the camera’s view
- Custom object detection can be set up using Camera Trainer
- Edge storage provides a handy backup in the event of network intermittence (card not included)
- PoE delivers both power and network connection over a single cable
- IK08-rated casing is protected from minor impacts
Compact and robust, the Bosch Flexidome 5100i is ideal for extensive indoor locations requiring 360° overviews, including school halls, gymnasiums, and art galleries.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Camera base
- Camera cover
- TR15 Allen key for microSD slot lock
- 3 x Installer UX labels
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Mounting accessories