This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XRN-6410B2
Overview of the Wisenet XRN-3010
This network video recorder by Wisenet supports the recording of up to 64 camera channels and provides a maximum of 64TB storage. It also includes an integrated HDMI output and can display a single 4K resolution image through a local monitor (requires the use of a 4K resolution display monitor). Additional features include support for WiseStream compression technology and the free SmartViewer client software.
This model supports the monitoring and recording of multiple Wisenet or third-party IP camera manufactures (thanks to ONVIF support) at a resolution of up to 12MP. The unit features a basic user-interface which enables the straightforward configuration of cameras and system settings. Additionally, users can also connect a local monitor through either of the integrated display ports for a simple standalone solution.
Various camera-based, video motion detection alarms can be configured to increase scene awareness and provide reliable security monitoring. The connection of external devices via integrated alarm and audio I/O ports help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Recordings can be scheduled to run continuously, during specific time periods or as a result of an alarm signal. Support for pre- and post-event recording allows activity around the time of a triggered alarm to be captured - helpful when gathering evidence. Data can also be easily retrieved using a handy range of search tools, played back and then exported via the USB connection. In addition, WiseStream compression technology is also supported to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to eight 8TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- Network video recorder with support for up to 64 camera channels
- Up to 8 SATA hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 64TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Camera resolutions up to 12 megapixel are supported for detail-packed video footage
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Audio recording / two-way audio is supported (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- SmartViewer software is free to download and provides a range of basic video management features
- Support for the live view, playback and storage of recordings – ideal for medium-sized organisations
- Recordings can be configured to run on an event basis, continuously or for specific time periods to best suit the user’s requirements
- Recordings can be configured to run continuously, for scheduled time periods or on an event basis
- Security monitoring is enhanced with support for a range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- USB port allows recordings to be exported quickly for further investigation
- Handy mobile support using the Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: 440mm x 384mm x 88mm
- Bandwidth throughput: transmission bandwidth: max. 512Mbps
- Compatible with all Wisenet IP cameras, as well as third-party models thanks to ONVIF support
- Warranty period: 5 years (not including WD Purple hard drives)
The Wisenet XRN-3010 network video recorder provides a suitable monitoring and recording solution for medium-sized systems. The unit’s built-in HDMI outputs allow for connection to a local 4K display monitor – providing a standalone CCTV solution. Typical applications include amusement parks, school grounds and hotel lobbies.
- User's manual CD
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- Bracket fixing screws
- Bracket rack
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):