Overview of the Wisenet XRN-6410DB4
- Supports 64 cameras up to 32MP
- Dual HDMI video output
- Equipped with support for RAID redundancy
- Support for AI search functions
- Wisenet 5-year warranty (not including hard drives)
The Wisenet XRN-6410DB4 network video recorder is a high-powered solution for medium to large-sized installations. With 64 camera channels and support for up to 32MP resolution, this unit is, not only compatible with Wisenet cameras but also offers support for third-party devices via ONVIF. The NVR offers a maximum bandwidth of 400Mbps which is optimised by Wisestream technology which compresses data up to 75%, without compromising image quality. Wisenet’s AI search capability is also supported (when used with compatible cameras) to provide in-depth object classification and more nuanced search parameters. Furthermore, the unit also features dual HDMI ports, video management via Wisenet WAVE and support for audio detection.
Up to 16 SATA HDDs can be equipped to offer up to 160TB of storage, providing even large CCTV setups with a suitable storage capacity. The unit can also be used as a standalone solution when connected to local monitors via the dual HDMI ports, removing the need for an external PC to manage footage. Additionally, a built-in N+1 failover and support for RAID 5/6, ensure data is kept safe, even if a component fails.
This NVR offers a range of recording modes to ensure essential events are captured whilst optimising storage capacity. Modes include scheduled, for specific times of high activity, continuous, for uninterrupted surveillance and event-based (including pre- and post-event), in which alarm inputs, video analytics, video loss, defocus or dynamic event detection trigger recording. Remote viewing and basic search and management functions are available on mobile devices via the free Wisenet Viewer application, for more advanced management Wisenet WAVE VMS is also available.
To enhance scene awareness, a variety of analytics options are available on this NVR including motion and, on audio-enabled devices, audio-based detection to trigger email notifications, alarms, and automatic recording. moreover, alarm signalling can be improved by connecting additional alarms through the eight inputs or four outputs.
The unit’s rack-mountable form factor (mounting requires additional accessories) allows it to be easily integrated into an existing recorder setup with multiple other units, without taking up space on a desktop. Furthermore, a user-friendly configuration process with a dedicated install wizard simplifies installation and camera connection, saving time in getting the unit up and running.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to sixteen 10TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications (please select storage from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Supports the recording of up to 64 camera channels
- Compatible with cameras up to 32MP resolution
- For use with Wisenet cameras or third-party via ONVIF
- Features 16 SATA HDDs with a maximum storage capacity of 160GB
- Dual HDMI ports allow two HD monitors to be connected for a standalone recording solution
- N+1 and RAID redundancy protect from data loss in the event of component failure
- Remote viewing and basic video management are available for free via the Wisenet Viewer application
- Various recording modes can be set, based on user requirements
- Motion and audio detection can be configured to notify users of suspicious sounds or movements in the viewing area
- Additional alarms can be connected via the I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- The unit is designed to be rack-mounted, saving space and allowing multiple recorders to be mounted together
With up to 64 camera channels and a maximum storage capacity of 160TB, this network video recorder is suitable to be used in medium to large-sized CCTV installations such as zoos, large shopping centres and train stations.
- Quick installation guide
- 1 x USB mouse
- Terminal block
- Hard Disk number sticker
- HDD fixing screw
- Anti-slip rubber pad
- Power adapter
- 2 x Power cord
- Bracket fixing screws
- Bracket rack
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top