Overview of the Wisenet XRN-6410B4
- Supports 64 camera channels up to 32MP
- RAID 5/6 redundancy
- 4 x USB connections for easy video export
- Dual HDMI display ports
- Wisenet 5-year warranty (not including hard drives)
The Wisenet XRN-6410B4 NVR supports the recording of up to 64 4K resolution channels and is compatible with all Wisenet cameras, as well as offering support for third-party cameras via ONVIF. Ideal for use in medium to large businesses, this recorder features an N+1 failover and supports RAID 5/6 redundancy, safeguarding the system from loss of important data, even in the event of a component failure. This reliable recorder also includes AI search support, dual HDMI outputs and four USB ports.
Designed with flexibility in mind, this NVR features 16 SATA hard disks with a maximum storage capacity of 160TB, allowing users to choose the capacity that best suits their requirements. Support for AI analytics and search filters are available when a Wisenet AI camera is connected, providing advanced object recognition and classification for more accurate event alerts and efficient retrieval of footage. Furthermore, the unit is equipped with dual HDMI outputs for the connection of two external displays, making a full PC-less management setup.
Wisenet Viewer is a free application that provides basic video management options and remote access to live and recorded footage from a mobile device. If a more sophisticated VMS is required, users can purchase a licence for Wisenet WAVE, a more customisable and advanced piece of software, ideal for larger installations. Footage can be easily exported using the integrated USB ports, allowing users to play back and share data with third parties. Moreover, key footage can be bookmarked for greater ease when needing to locate it at a later date.
A variety of analytics are included and can be configured directly from the NVR, enhancing dynamic scene awareness by alerting users to activity or suspicious audio in the viewing area of the connected cameras. In addition, users have the ability to connect external devices via integrated alarm ports to help enhance alarm signalling.
Thanks to its desktop form factor, this NVR can be easily integrated into a surveillance setup with no need for mounting accessories. Additionally, installation is made simple with the integrated installation wizard that guides users through the set-up process, reducing the need for specially trained on-site IT technicians – saving time and money.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to sixteen 10TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications (please select storage from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Reliable NVR supports the recording of 64 4K camera channels
- Sixteen SATA hard drive disks provide up to 160TB of storage
- Compatible with both Wisenet and selected third-party cameras
- N+1 failover and RAID 5/6 redundancy prevent data loss
- AI search and analytics are included for more accurate detection and efficient footage retrieval
- Dual external displays can be connected via the HDMI ports for a complete management solution
- Free video management and remote access are available via Wisenet Viewer
- Wisenet WAVE provides advanced video management options
- USB connections can be used to export and share video
- Video motion and audio analytics can notify users of activity or trigger recording directly on the NVR
- No mounting accessories are needed due to the unit’s desktop form factor
- Installation Wizard guides users through the setup process
Providing a reliable and failsafe recording solution for up to 64 camera channels, this NVR is ideal for use in medium to large applications such as libraries, hotels and schools.
- Quick installation guide
- 1 x USB mouse
- Terminal block
- Front cover lock key
- Power cord
- HDD fixing screw
- Anti-slip rubber pad
- Hard Disk number sticker
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top