Overview of the Wisenet XRN-6410RB2
- Supports 64 channels up to 32MP
- AI analytics support when used with compatible cameras
- RAID 5/6 redundancy
- Bookmark management for easy retrieval of footage
- Wisenet 5-year warranty (not including hard drives)
Providing a high-capacity recording solution for 64 4K resolution cameras, the Wisenet XRN-6410RB2 is compatible with both Wisenet and third-party (via ONVIF) IP cameras – ideal for larger installations with a range of cameras. Additionally, for the utmost reliability, the recorder is equipped with an N+1 failover and support for RAID 5/6 redundancy, protecting it from data loss in the event of component failure. Also included are dual HDMI outputs, AI analytics support and bookmark management.
Allowing users to select a storage capacity that best suits their needs, this unit can be fitted with 8 SATA hard disks, providing up to 80TB of storage. Two integrated HDMI ports enable the connection of external monitors for a straightforward PC-less management system. The NVR can record continuously, be scheduled to record at certain times of the day or be set to trigger when a specific event or set of events occur. Furthermore, bookmark management enables users to bookmark key moments or events for efficient retrieval at a later date.
Free remote monitoring and basic video management are available via Wisenet viewer, allowing users to access live and recorded video from a mobile device. Alternatively, users can purchase a licence for Wisenet WAVE, offering more sophisticated video management for larger installations. The NVR has four integrated USB ports that make exporting and sharing footage more efficient.
Built-in analytics capabilities enhance dynamic scene awareness and enable users to set alerts that notify them of suspicious activity or sound in the viewing area and trigger recording. This NVR is compatible with Wisenet AI cameras, allowing for more nuanced detection of objects and accurate classification, resulting in fewer false alerts and more efficient monitoring.
Designed for straightforward installation, the unit’s onboard installation wizard guides users through the setup process and a mounting bracket is included to easily rack-mount the NVR, reducing the need for specialist personnel during the integration process.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to eight 10TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications (please select storage from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Supports the recording of up to 64 32MP cameras
- 8 SATA hard disk drives supply up to 80TB of storage
- Compatible with all Wisenet and selected third-party IP cameras
- RAID 5/6 redundancy and N+1 failover safeguard data
- A complete PC-less management system can be set up using dual HDMI ports
- Continuous, scheduled, event-based and bookmark recording modes are configurable
- Free remote access and basic management are available through Wisenet Viewer
- Wisenet WAVE provides advanced video management for larger systems
- Footage can be exported using the built-in USB ports
- AI analytics support allows for highly accurate object detection and event triggers
- Installation wizard guides users through setup
- Mounting accessories included for efficient installation
Offering reliable support for up to 64 camera channels and up to 80TB of storage, this NVR is ideal for use in medium to large applications such as zoos, shopping centres and university campuses.
- Quick installation guide
- 1 x USB mouse
- 2 x terminal block
- 32 x HDD fixing screws
- grounding screw
- Power cord
- 8 x bracket fixing screws
- Bracket rack
- Hard Disk number sticker
- Front cover lock key
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top