Overview of the Axis Camera Station S1232 Recorder
- Supports 32 camera channels up to 4MP
- Available as 16TB or 32TB variants
- Axis Camera Station pre-loaded and 32 camera licences are included
- Extensive support
- Axis 5-year warranty
This easily mountable rack recording server supports 32 Axis cameras up to 4MP (with the option to expand separately to 64 channels) and is available as a 16TB or 32TB variant, providing a flexible recording solution for a range of applications. The unit is equipped with RAID 5 redundancy and supports RAID 0, 1, 6 and 10 for increased uptime and to ensure that no data is lost in the event of disk failure. All connected drives are protected, making this system highly secure against failure.
Featuring a powerful Intel Xeon E processor, the AXIS Camera Station S1232 processes data quickly and stores its operating system on a Solid State Drive (SSD) for quicker start-up and greater failure prevention. The unit is also able to function as a standalone recording and management system with VGA and USB connections for an external display and peripherals such as a keyboard and mouse, removing the need for a separate PC and reducing running costs. Furthermore, the server includes built-in cybersecurity features such as a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to ensure cryptographic keys and certificates are kept safe from security breaches.
Axis Camera Station video management software is preloaded onto this unit and 32 camera licences are included, ensuring a straightforward installation process, saving time usually spent selecting, configuring, and testing hardware. Moreover, the unit’s USB ports also allow quick and easy export of video data, allowing users to share and store information on any device with a USB input.
Support for Axis Site Map enables users to have a full overview of the system whilst a range of motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to further enhance scene awareness. Furthermore, integrated pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls allow users to navigate across all the system’s camera channels.
For quick and simple installation, the recorder features an intuitive Axis Recorder Toolbox installation wizard to help reduce installation problems and get the system up and running as soon as possible. Additionally, with ongoing assistance from both Axis and NW, users can rest assured that their recorder is supported and will continue to be reliable for years to come.
Key features & benefits
- Secure and reliable recording server for high-definition video surveillance
- Includes licences for up to 32 Axis devices – with the option to upgrade separately to 64 channels
- 16TB and 32TB variants available
- RAID redundancy protects the server from data loss and downtime
- Fast processing speeds with Intel Xeon E processor
- Operating system is stored on an SSD for quick start-up
- VGA and USB ports allow external displays and accessories to be connected, as well as supporting easy data export
- Axis Camera Station comes preinstalled
- Motion and tampering alarms can be set to increase scene awareness
- PTZ controls allow users to navigate around all camera channels
- Straightforward configuration with the integrated installation wizard
- Users receive ongoing support from Axis and NW
Equipped with a range of features for flexible, reliable and secure recording, such as a choice of storage capacity, RAID redundancy and TPM, the Axis Camera Station S1232 is ideal for medium-sized applications such as hotels, retail stores and museums.
- installation guide
- Dell Ready Rails 1U Static Rails
- 2x C13 to C14 power cords for rack PDU
Back To Top
- Axis workstations
- PoE+ switches