Overview of the Axis Camera Station S1232 Tower Recorder
- Supports 32 camera channels up to 4 Megapixel resolution
- Axis Camera Station pre-loaded with licences included
- Up to 32TB of storage
- Two DisplayPort connectors for external monitors
- Axis 5-year warranty
Secure and scalable, this tower recording server by Axis can be easily integrated onto a desktop with no mounting accessories needed. The NVR supports 32 channels up to 4MP and is separately expandable up to 64 channels. Providing 32TB of storage, the S1232 is the ideal recording solution for medium-sized businesses. This NVR features several Mini DisplayPorts and six USB ports, allowing the connection of up to two external monitors and a range of accessories including keyboards, mice and joysticks – creating an all-in-one recording solution.
Able to process data quickly, this NVR is equipped with a powerful Intel Xeon E processor and features RAID level 5 redundancy and support for RAID 0, 1, 6 and 10, safeguarding the unit against data loss in the event of component failure - ensuring increased uptime and protection across all drives. Furthermore, the recorder features a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to keep all cryptographic keys and certificates secure and ensure that data has not been tampered with.
The S1232 comes pre-installed with all necessary software, including Axis Camera Station for reliable security monitoring. There is a range of flexible recording modes to suit user requirements; recording can run continuously, schedules can be set, or recordings can trigger in response to an event or alarm.
Tampering and motion detection alarms can be set to help alert users of activity in real-time, as well as to trigger recording when a pre-configured event occurs. Users can explore the system's camera channels using built-in pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls. Additionally, the NVR supports Axis Site Map, providing a full system overview.
Designed for straightforward installation, the recorder features a setup wizard to guide users through the installation and configuration process. Ongoing support is also available from both Axis and NW, including next-day onsite support from Axis and free technical advice.
Key features & benefits
- High-performance tower recorder ideal for medium-sized businesses
- Equipped with 32TB of storage
- Compatible with all Axis IP cameras and encoders – device licences are included/li>
- Supports 32 4MP camera channels and is able to be separately expanded up to 64 channels
- Built-in display and USB ports allow external accessories to be connected for an all-in-one recording solution
- RAID redundancy protects against data loss, even in the event of a component failure
- TPM protects the system from data breaches and protects cryptographic keys and certificates
- Axis Camera Station is preloaded onto this device for an out-of-the-box solution
- Several recording modes are available including continuous, scheduled and triggered
- Tampering and motion detection alarms can be set to alert users of activity in any of the camera channels
- Reactive PTZ controls allow users to navigate across camera channels
- Site Map provides a full system overview
- Handy installation wizard guides users through set-up, making it straightforward to configure
- Ongoing support is available via both Axis and NW
This secure recorder offers RAID redundancy, flexible recording modes and a convenient tower form factor - ideal for use in medium-sized applications such as schools, museums and logistics centres.
- installation guide
- 2x C13 wall plug power cord
- 2x Mini DisplayPort™ to DisplayPort adapter
Back To Top