Overview of the Hikvision DS-2DE3304W-DE
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this outdoor-ready PTZ dome IP camera is capable of delivering 3 megapixel resolution at full frame rate - round-the-clock. Regions of interest can be examined in detail using the camera's pan/tilt functionality and 4x optical zoom. Housed in an IK10-rated casing, this compact unit also includes support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remote access via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction ensure the capture of details in high contrast scenes. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. These alarms can also be used to prompt certain tasks such as moving the camera directly to a pre-set location - ensuring all activity is captured. Additionally, the alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 3 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps) - for detailed CCTV footage
- Responsive scene navigation using variable pan/tilt movements (including 350° pan)
- 24-hour true day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter
- 4x optical zooming allows real-time investigation in regions of interest
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm - 12mm) lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 35.5° to 105°
- Vandal-resistant and IP67-rated compact dome provides protection in exposed outdoor locations
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup solution if the network fails
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Remote monitoring via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ 107 x 140 mm
- PoE consumption: 8W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2DE3304W-DE mini-dome PTZ network camera is an ideal choice for users requiring responsive CCTV surveillance - at an affordable price. Typical applications include school grounds, bus stations and loading bays.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):