Overview of the Axis M5075-G
- Capture HD 1080p video at up to 60fps
- Offers varifocal views of 14° - 71°
- Provides 5 x optical and 12 x digital zoom for close inspection
- Z-Wave support for smart devices
- Axis 5-year warranty
Designed to fit seamlessly into any indoor environment, the Axis M5075-G delivers sharp HD 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) - ideal for busy retail applications. The addition of Z-Wave Plus allows this model to connect and communicate wirelessly with up to 32 smart devices in a system, such as lights, heating, thermometers, or doors, providing remote activation or monitoring of these devices. Additional features include remote access via Axis Companion, support for power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and an included mounting kit.
Featuring 180° panning and 90° tilt, this unit can capture a wide area and can focus in on points of interest with 5x optical and 12x digital zoom. With a varifocal lens, users are able to set a viewing angle between 14° - 71° at installation. Remote access and basic video management functions are available for free for smaller systems of up to 16 cameras with Axis Companion Application - suitable for cost-effective surveillance setups. Furthermore, installation is simplified with support for PoE, allowing the camera to receive power and network connectivity over one cable.
The M5075-G produces high-quality images by utilising a variety of advanced features for image optimisation. WDR technology renders details evenly in high-contrast scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. Moreover, as the camera moves, the quality and sharpness of the video are retained using autofocus, so no detail is lost when panning or tilting.
Camera-based video motion detection alarms are configurable and help to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. In addition to this, a built-in microphone allows audio to be listened to and recorded, as well as enabling Axis Scream Detection to alert users to screams in the surrounding area. If users require further analytics than those included with the camera, they can access the Axis Camera Application Platform to download a range of custom-made applications.
As well as support for video management through Axis Companion, this camera is also compatible with Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect for larger installations that may require more advanced video management software. Furthermore, an integrated MicroSD card (card not included) provides edge storage in case of network failure and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit in smaller surveillance setups.
Key Features & Benefits
- Captures detailed HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60fps
- Varifocal lens offers views between 14° and 71°
- Full PTZ functionality with 180° pan, 90° tilt, 5x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom
- Z-Wave connects the camera with smart devices for hands-free activation or monitoring
- Free Axis Companion application provides remote access for up to 16 camera channels
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity through one cable - simplifying installation
- WDR ensures details in high-contrast scenes are not lost
- Autofocus keeps footage sharp when the camera is moving
- Integrated microphone enables one-way audio recording
- Users are alerted to motion and sound in the viewing area with built-in analytics
- Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted
- IP51-rated casing provides protection from dust particles and condensation
- Camera can be directly ceiling mounted using the included Axis M50 mounting kit
- Axis Zipstream technology optimises bandwidth to save storage costs without compromising video quality
The Axis M5075-G is ideal for areas requiring full coverage with enhanced data collection, all at an affordable cost. Typical applications include supermarkets, shopping centres and sports centres.
Installation and Mounting Options
This IP51-rated camera is protected against dust and condensation and includes an Axis M50 mounting kit, allowing it to be easily fixed to a ceiling for quick and cost-effective installation. Moreover, Axis’ Zipstream technology uses intelligent algorithms to identify important footage and preserve video quality, whilst reducing bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%.
This dome camera can be ceiling mounted out of the box. Optional accessories are available for further mounting methods, including:
- Axis M50 mounting kit
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top