Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i indoor
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 fps
- Full pan/tilt functionality with 360° pan and 30x optical zoom
- Bosch Starlight, IDNR and WDR technologies
- Bosch Essential Video Analytics
- 3-year warranty
- Size: ø198 x 176.6 mm
This indoor PTZ dome from Bosch delivers smooth, HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. Designed for in-ceiling mounting, the quality unit includes full pan/tilt functionality with powerful 30x optical zooming and 360° endless pan; as well as advanced imaging technologies for improved quality in challenging lighting conditions. Additional features include Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics, edge storage and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support.
The camera is equipped with full pan/tilt functionality, including 360° endless pan for precise navigation across wide indoor scenes and powerful 30x optical zoom – enabling in-depth investigation into areas of interest. True day/night recording means that users can reliably monitor locations round-the-clock and the unit’s built-in audio I/O ports enable two-way audio via the connection of an external microphone and speaker (not included).
Clearer, low-light images are produced with the help of Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels. Bosch’s Starlight technology is also included and enables the capture of full-colour images even in near darkness. In addition, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology improves the quality of images captured in high-contrast scenes – ensuring objects and individuals can be more easily identified.
Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics is an i-LIDS-approved, edge-based technology that offers a comprehensive range of configurable alarms to help provide dynamic and accurate surveillance. A total of 14 rules are available and users can configure 8 of these to run simultaneously. As this technology is run at the edge, all processing is done without putting any load on the network or central resources. In addition, detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to quickly and easily retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video.
The built-in microSD card slot (card sold separately) provides edge storage – serving as a backup solution in the event of a network failure. Remote monitoring is supported through the use of Bosch’s free Video Security mobile app, which provides users with remote access to live images, camera control and also playback of recordings. It is also possible to integrate this unit with high-performance third-party VMS applications such as Milestone XProtect.
PoE+ support supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides clear and detailed HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 fps - ideal for busy indoor locations
- Full pan/tilt capability with 360° pan and powerful 30x zoom for in-depth, dynamic scene investigation
- True/day night recording enables reliable 24-hour monitoring
- Built-in audio and alarm I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling
- IDNR technology ensures ultra-low light images have less noise - resulting in a clearer image requiring less bandwidth
- Bosch’s Starlight technology enables the capture of full-colour images in ambient light extremes
- WDR technology retains image details across scenes with high-contrast lighting
- Bosch Essential Analytics help to increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails – recording files onto the microSD card (not included)
- Straightforward access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
This in-ceiling PTZ dome is ideal for users requiring smooth, 24-hour surveillance of wide indoor areas that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include train stations, production lines and arenas.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
- Screwdriver, T10 Torx
- 4 x MAC address labels
- Safety instructions
Optional (select from the accessories tab):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card
Back To Top