This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M2025-LE
Overview of the Axis Companion Bullet LE
This affordable bullet IP camera delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with built-in infrared (IR) illumination for true day/night recording.
Part of the Axis Companion range, the compact unit is also IP66-rated - making it ideal for discreet surveillance in outdoor areas. It can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and supports Axis Zipstream technology, as well as easy remote access via the free Axis Companion application.
The unit features a fixed lens that offers a viewing angle of 115° - allowing a wide area of the scene to be captured. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details even in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. Additionally, Axis' Corridor Format is included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by rotating the sensor 90° to prevent redundant areas from being recorded.
The free Axis Companion application offers simple video management for up to 16 camera channels and is available as a PC client or mobile application for iOS and Android devices. This handy software enables users to record and playback video footage from the camera's MicroSD card (not included) for an affordable and easy-to-use CCTV monitoring solution - ideal for small businesses. Users can also choose to use one of the Axis Companion recorders to increase storage space up to 4TB to provide an all-in-one recording and monitoring solution - ideal for small business application.
Axis Video Motion Detection 3 analytics enables various video motion detection methods to be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness. When used alongside the Axis Companion application, these motion detection alarms can be set to trigger edge recording (MicroSD card not included) - ensuring all motion is captured.
Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable. In addition, Axis' Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out to reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p video footage at 30 fps for high-quality CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock video footage
- Integrated IR LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 15m
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using WDR technology
- Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated housing allows for safe deployment in exposed outdoor locations
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Axis Companion application provides a free video management solution for up to 16 IP cameras
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes - capturing only what is essential
- On-board storage to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup in case of network failure
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity for cost-effective installation
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
The ultra-compact design of the Axis Companion Bullet LE makes it ideal for small businesses that require discreet, 24-hour surveillance. Typical applications include small car parks, outside of licensed premises and leisure centres.
Optional (please select in the dropdown menu above):
Demo video showing the feature set of the Axis Companion Bullet LE
How to set up your Axis Companion System