Overview of the Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 MP
This feature packed box IP camera delivers 4K Ultra HD resolution at full frame rate or 12MP video at 20 frames per second (fps). It supports true day/night recording as well as Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics for enhanced security monitoring of indoor areas - 24 hours a day. Choose from a range of CS mount telephoto lenses that are ideal for long distance surveillance applications. Additional features include edge storage and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
(please select from the dropdown menu above):
- CS mount 35mm lens with 9.8° view (LFF-8012C-D35)
- CS mount 50mm lens with 6.8° view (LFF-8012C-D50)
- CS mount 75mm lens with 4.7° view (LFF-8012C-D75)
Intelligent Auto Exposure (IAE) allows the camera to deliver high-performance front light and backlight compensation by automatically adjusting exposure levels for optimum image capture in any environment. In addition, low-light imaging is also improved with Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction Technology (IDNR) which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly.
Areas of interest can be user-defined and separate streams for viewing and recording can be produced. These streams along with the main stream, allow areas of importance to be viewed separately whilst retaining overall awareness. In addition, regions of the original image can be examined in detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls – helpful when trying to identify persons or objects.
Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) is an i-LIDS approved, edge based technology that offers a variety of configurable alarms to help provide dynamic and accurate surveillance. 16 rules are available including line crossing and people counting, and users can set a total of 8 rules to be processed simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to easily retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video if ever required. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all this processing is done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Specially designed for the most demanding environments, Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) has the ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers - such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water. This helps to deliver the highest level of accuracy and makes the technology ideal for use in mission critical applications. By reducing the number of costly false alarms, users can then focus on the information that is most relevant to them.
Bandwidth levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding. Compression parameters for up to eight regions can be set, which allows less interesting regions to be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for areas deemed more important. Additionally, recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) for a helpful data backup in the case of network failure and PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required. If selecting a telephoto lens, it will be supplied separately but the CS-mount allows it to be easily attached to the camera body.
Outdoor version: Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 outdoor PoE bundle
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4K Ultra HD resolution at up to 30 fps for smooth, highly detailed live views and playback
- Intelligent Auto Exposure automatically adjusts exposure levels for continuous, clear image capture in changing light conditions
- Low-light video is improved and bandwidth is reduced with the use of intelligent dynamic noise reduction
- Intelligent Video Analytics and built-in motion detection alarms help deliver accurate security monitoring
- Integrated gyro / accelerometer sensor helps simplify the calibration of video analytics
- Two-way audio is supported by connecting a microphone and speaker through the integrated I/O ports
- External alarm sources can be connected via integrated alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Intelligent Tracking automatically adjusts camera settings when motion is detected to ensure all activity is captured clearly
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Support for PoE reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Easy access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch DINION IP Ultra 8000 MP is an advanced box IP camera providing smooth, round–the-clock video footage in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Typical applications include airports, large shopping centres and manufacturing warehouses.
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- MicroSD card
- CS mount lenses