Overview of Honeywell 35-Series 5MP MFZ IR Bullet Camera
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, the bullet design acts as a prominent deterrent
- Motorised focus and zoom is ideal for event analysis
- Infrared illumination up to 60m and WDR function ensures clear images in demanding light conditions
- HD video captured in up to 30 frames per second
- Multiple video management platforms supported
The Honeywell HC35WB5R2 bullet security camera offers an effective solution for small businesses wanting to install a reliable CCTV system. The bullet form factor means the camera can be directed toward areas of interest with the varifocal lens and MFZ function allowing users to focus on specific details, whilst its appearance helps deter unwanted behaviour such as trespassing and vandalism. Users can be sure they are protected during night time thanks to the built-in IR which automatically turns on in complete darkness. Its lightweight construction makes it easy to install, and it can be fixed directly onto a wall or ceiling out of the box, with other mounting options available.
Imaging and Optics
The unit's 2.7mm - 13.5mm varifocal lens provides horizontal views of 26° - 88° with the 5 MP sensor recording HD video in 2592 x 1944 resolution up to 30 frames per second. The MFZ function allows the user to zoom in on specific details via the web browser. WDR function ensure clear monitoring of premises with varied and contrasting lighting such as car parks outside buildings where natural light can change throughout the day. When night falls, the 4 integrated IR LEDs provide monochrome imaging up to a maximum range of 60m.
Users looking to secure their premises can rely on the on-board AI-driven intelligent detection analytics, offering a range of features such as motion detection, loitering, people counting and tampering. These events can be set to trigger an alert to the user via email or VMS notification, whilst the camera can also be integrated into a local alarm system via built-in I/O for an all-round surveillance system. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) can automatically identify objects such as humans and vehicles to minimise false alarms, in turn helping to enhance situational awareness. Privacy masking can safeguard the privacy of individual in live and recorded footage.
Recording and Video Management
Users can remotely access and configure live and recorded video via any of the supported management options listed below, and can also locally record to an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Measuring 87mm in diameter and 232mm length, the lightweight design (0.92kg) makes installation and mounting straightforward. The Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a connection straightforward. Powered by PoE, this camera also supports audio via line in/out.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA 35-Series Bullet Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template