Overview of Honeywell 35-Series 8MP MFZ Bullet IR Camera
- Bullet design acts as prominent deterrent
- Motorised focus and zoom with 2.7mm - 13.5mm varifocal lens
- Long range IR up to 60m and WDR
- IP66/67 ingress protection suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Video management software platforms supported
Ideal for applications such as retail spaces and small businesses, the Honeywell HC35WB8R2 provides 4K UHD resolution video for an affordable yet effective CCTV system. Built-in WDR and IR ensures clear images in challenging light conditions and darkness, whilst its bullet design helps discourage intruders and vandalism. Security features provided by on-board AI-driven analytics offer dynamic scene awareness which can alert the user to a number of events via email notification, or its digital and physical outputs can be integrated into a local alarm system.
Imaging and Optics
The motorised zoom function allows users to focus on specific areas within a horizontal viewing field of 31°-98° via the web browser or NVR for greater event analysis. Full colour images are produced right down to 0.007lux with WDR technology tackling contrasting lighting such as shadows or strong backlighting, whilst optimised IR illumination up to 60m is provided by 4 integrated IR LEDs producing monochrome imaging in complete darkness.
Smart Motion Detection (SMD) automatically identifies objects such as humans and vehicles which reduces false alarms so users and CCTV control room operators can focus on more important details. Other security features include people counting, intrusion, tampering and loitering to increase situational awareness.
Recording and Video Management
Monitoring, recording and exporting video is straightforward with any of the supported video managment options listed below, where users can remotely configure and access live and recorded video. The camera has local recording capability via an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Measuring 87mm in diameter and 232mm length, the lightweight (0.92kg) design makes installation and mounting straightforward, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a connection to the camera easy. Powered by PoE, this camera also supports audio via line in/out.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA 35 Series Bullet Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template