Overview of Honeywell 35-Series 8MP Fixed Bullet IR Camera
- Pronounced design helps prevent trespassers
- 8MP sensor produces 4K UHD video
- Up to 40m IR illumination
- Smart Motion Detection (SMD) helps reduce false alarms
- Multiple video management platforms supported
Affordable fixed lens bullet-style security camera ideal for small businesses and retail spaces offering ultra-high-definition video, IR illumination, and WDR for clear imaging in any lighting conditions. The bullet design stands out to warn off intruders, with easy installation thanks to Power over Ethernet cable connection. Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors due to its IP66/67 ingress protection, and its bullet casing is rated IK10 for impact resistance.
Imaging and Optics
The fixed 2.8mm lens provides a horizontal viewing field of 97° for optimum scene coverage in 3840x2160 UHD resolution. Capable of capturing detail even in high-movement areas with video recording up to 30 frames per second, and 2D/3D image noise reduction helps to save on storage and bandwidth. True day/night vision is provided by the built-in IR illuminators with a range of up to 40m.
Scene awareness can be enhanced via video motion detection and tampering alarms to notify users of activity via methods such as email, and can be integrated into alarm systems via on-board I/O for an all-round surveillance system. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) automatically identifies objects such as human and vehicles to minimise false alarms. Privacy masking included.
Recording and Video Management
Basic video management and remote access is possible via any of the options below, and a MicroSD card (not included) can be used as a local storage backup (256GB max) in case of network failure.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Measuring 87mm in diameter and 197.3mm in length, this camera can be mounted with ease straight out of the box. Powered by PoE, this camera can be connected without the need for extra cables, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a connection straightforward.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA 35 Series Bullet Junction Box for easy cable routing
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template