Overview of the Axis M1135 Mk II
- Delivers detailed HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal views of 33° - 90°
- Deep Learning Axis Object Analytics
- Lightfinder and Forensic WDR
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 46 mm x 70 mm x 148 mm
Delivering a cost-effective and non-intrusive surveillance solution for mid-sized applications, this indoor box camera captures video in HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Equipped with Axis’ Object Analytics, the M1135 Mk II detects and distinguishes between humans and vehicles (as well as vehicle classifications) using intelligent analysis of the scene and spatial behaviour of the detected object to offer accurate real-time detection. Once an object of interest is detected, the application can either trigger recording, email notifications or pre-determined events – providing proactive surveillance and increasing scene awareness. Additional features include Lightfinder, cs-mount and a built-in microphone.
Featuring a CS-mount varifocal lens that offers views between 33° and 90°, the camera allows users to set the desired viewing angle at installation. As well as supporting CS lenses, the unit also supports intelligent CS (i-CS) lenses, making use of integrated motors to allow the remote adjustment of lens settings. Moreover, A built-in microphone facilitates audio recording and, when paired with an external network speaker (sold separately), communication in the camera’s vicinity.
Ensuring that full detail is captured in a range of light conditions, this camera features advanced imaging technologies such as Lightfinder and Forensic WDR to compensate for insufficient lighting and deliver clear footage. Lightfinder is Axis’ advanced low-light technology, providing full-colour footage in dimly lit environments. Forensic WDR, however, balances bright and dark areas of high-contrast scenes and ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent, resulting in clearer and more detailed surveillance.
As well as Axis Object Analytics, the Axis M1135 Mk II includes a range of additional video analytics to enhance scene awareness. Motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording and inform users of activity via email notification. Further analytics options are available via the Axis Camera Application platform, providing users with a fully customisable surveillance solution.
Depending on user requirements, several video management options are available. For small systems of up to 16 cameras, Axis Companion Application is ideal. Providing basic video management and remote access to both live and recorded video, this application is free to download and easy to use. If a more advanced video management solution is needed, the camera can also be added to Axis Camera Station or third-party VMS clients such as Milestone XProtect.
Installation of this camera is straightforward with features such as Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) that supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for quick and cost-effective integration. Another handy feature is the built-in pixel counter, a visual aid that displays in the camera’s live view to help users validate the operational requirements of the camera quickly and easily. Furthermore, Zipstream technology is included to optimise storage and bandwidth requirements without compromising important forensic footage – reducing the system’s running costs.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers clear video in HD 1080p resolution at up to 30fps
- Features a varifocal CS-mount lens that allows users to adjust the viewing angle between 33° and 90° at installation
- Axis Object Analytics provides intelligent detection and classification of humans and vehicles
- A built-in microphone provides one-way audio support for sound recording and audio-based analytics
- Lightfinder technology can deliver full-colour video in low-light conditions
- Forensic WDR delivers clear video in high-contrast scenes and reduces motion artefacts in high-traffic areas
- Users can be notified of movement in the field of view via video motion detection
- Axis Camera Application platform provides users with a range of customisable analytics applications
- The free Axis Companion application provides remote access, management and playback of surveillance footage
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Pixel counter simplifies installation by validating the operational requirements in live viewing mode
- Zipstream Compression technology retains video quality whilst optimising bandwidth and reducing storage requirements
This unobtrusive device is packed full of useful features at an affordable price. Offering advanced analytics and high-quality recording in challenging light conditions, this camera is ideal for retail stores, small offices and train station waiting rooms.
- AXIS T91A11 Stand White
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
Back To Top