Overview of the Axis M1135-E Mk II
- Captures clear HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens provides 33° - 90° field of view
- Lightfinder and Forensic WDR
- Support for i-CS
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 240 x 143 x 372 mm (including wall mount)
Ideal for small to mid-sized installations requiring unobtrusive and cost-effective outdoor surveillance, the compact M1135-E box camera features a CS-mount, allowing a range of lenses to be fitted to the camera. This unit delivers detailed HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps) and can function 24 hours a day. Axis Object Analytics comes preinstalled on this unit, providing highly intuitive detection and classification of humans and vehicles, and allowing users to set event triggers based on specific objects and behaviours. Using behavioural conditions and intelligent algorithms, this application accurately distinguishes between objects of interest and peripheral movement, delivering reliable detection with fewer false alarms. Additional features include Forensic WDR, Axis Zipstream technology and audio support via built-in I/O ports.
The camera includes a varifocal lens that enables the viewing angle to be adjusted between 33° and 90° during installation. As well as the flexibility provided by the CS-mount and the ability to exchange lenses, the unit also supports intelligent CS-mount lenses (i-CS) – allowing remote adjustment of lens settings. Furthermore, Forensic WDR technology optimises capture in high contrast conditions by balancing bright and dark areas of the scene, ensuring all details are visible. Optimised for motion, this intelligent technology also ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in busy scenes
To provide optimal quality footage, this camera features an array of advanced imaging technologies to counteract challenging light conditions or to enhance monitoring. Lightfinder technology produces full-colour imaging in near-darkness and reduces motion blur and artefacts often associated with low-light capture, helping deliver fully detailed video. Additionally, privacy masking is available to conceal private areas in the field of view, increasing the security of those around the camera.
Video motion detection alerts can be easily configured on this camera, prompting email notifications, or triggering recording when an object or individual is detected within the viewing area. To increase scene awareness, or to enable further analytics possibilities, audio devices such as a microphone or a speaker can be connected via the integrated I/O ports, supporting two-way audio communication and recording. Furthermore, users can customise their surveillance with a range of analytics applications available from the Axis Camera Application Platform for free.
Free video management is available via Axis Companion Application for smaller installations (up to 16 cameras), including remote access to live and recorded footage. If a more advanced management solution is required, users can purchase one of the compatible software packages such as Axis Camera Station or Milestone XProtect.
This camera includes a range of features to ensure that setup is as simple as possible. Support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) reduces equipment costs by delivering both network and power over one cable. The unit also features a redundant DC power supply that can be activated in the event of a power failure, ensuring all data is kept safe. With IP66 and IK10-rated casing, this robust camera is well-equipped for use in inclement weather and exposed areas. Moreover, Zipstream, Axis’ bandwidth optimisation technology reduces storage requirements to provide a more cost-effective CCTV solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select below if required.
Key features & benefits
- High Definition 1080p video capture at up to 30fps
- Varifocal CS-mount lens provides views of 33° - 90°
- Reliable and intuitive object detection and classification are possible via Axis Object Analytics
- i-CS-mount support allows easy remote adjustment of key lens settings
- Forensic WDR provides sharp, motion-optimised capture in high-contrast scenes
- Full-colour night vision is provided by Lightfinder technology
- Privacy masking conceals areas of the camera’s view that are not permitted to be recorded
- Configurable motion detection alarms can be set to notify users of movement in the field of view
- Integrated I/O ports provide audio support when a microphone or speaker is connected
- A range of customisable analytics are available for free via Axis Camera Application Platform
- Free and simple video management is available via the Axis Companion application
- PoE simplifies installation by delivering network and power over a single cable
- A redundant DC power supply is included to retain important data if the unit’s main power fails
- IP66 and IK10-rated weather and vandal-resistant casing make the unit ideal for outdoor deployment
- Zipstream compression technology optimises bandwidth and reduces storage requirements for cost-effective installation
Affordable, compact, and packed with intelligent analytics features, this vandal and weather-resistant camera is ideal for small to mid-sized applications requiring straightforward and cost-effective surveillance. Typical applications include shopping centres, car parks and train platforms.
- AXIS T94Q01A wall mount
- Torx T20 screwdriver
- Torx T30 screw bit
- connector kit
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Axis T8351 Mk II microphone
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Pole mounting - Axis T91B47