Overview of the Axis M1137-E Mk II
- Delivers clear 5MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens offers views up to 115°
- Highly nuanced deep learning Axis Object Analytics
- Support for network speaker pairing and microphone input
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 240 x 143 x 372 mm
Robust and affordable, the M1137-E Mk II is encased in vandal and weather-resistant housing and delivers video in both 4MP and 5MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) – ideal for exposed outdoor areas requiring round-the-clock surveillance. Featuring Axis’ highly granular Object Analytics, this camera is able to identify moving objects and classify them as humans or vehicles, allowing intelligent scenarios or events to be set up based on the type of object detected or time spent in the area. The unit also includes Forensic WDR, Intelligent CS-mount support and audio I/O ports.
Designed to support both CS-mount and i-CS-mount lenses, providing flexible lens options and support for remote adjustment, this unit is fitted with a varifocal lens that offers views of 25° - 115° (4MP mode) or 24° - 112° (5MP mode), that can be adjusted at installation as per users’ requirements. The unit can provide two-way audio when a microphone and speaker are connected via the I/O ports or network speaker pairing (not included), enabling audio recording, verbal interaction and audio detection.
The camera is equipped with a variety of advanced imaging technologies to provide optimum video quality in challenging conditions. Forensic WDR enables details in over and under-exposed scenes to be viewed clearly by lowering noise levels and increasing the image signal. Optimised for motion, this WDR technology ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in busy scenes. The camera also has the ability to deliver full-colour video in extreme low-light conditions using Lightfinder technology. When it is important to conceal the identity of individuals or block out areas that are not authorised for recording, this camera can implement Privacy Masking to cover specific areas of video – improving security and protecting individuals.
In addition to Axis Object Analytics, the camera features a range of other analytics to enhance scene awareness including video motion detection and tampering alarms. Configurable motion detection alarms can be set to either trigger recording to the onboard SD card (not included) or send an email notification if movement is detected. Likewise, vandals can be deterred by setting tampering alerts to notify operators of unauthorised access or attempted vandalism. Furthermore, Axis Camera Application platform provides an array of additional analytics that can be installed on the system to customise and enhance surveillance.
In the event of network failure, the built-in MicroSD card (not included) offers a helpful backup of data and allows the camera to be used in a standalone setup. Free video management is available for up to 16 camera channels via Axis Companion Application. This application is available as a PC client or mobile application and offers remote access to live views as well as playback of recordings. For larger systems with a greater number of cameras or a need for more sophisticated management, the camera supports advanced VMS software such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
This robust unit is designed to withstand vandalism and inclement weather conditions with its IK10 and IP66-rated casing, making it ideal for installation in outdoor areas. Axis Zipstream technology maximises storage capacity by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time, maintaining the quality of key footage and filtering out redundant areas to help reduce bandwidth. Additionally, with support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers clear 4MP or 5MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- Varifocal CS-mount lens provides views up to 115°
- Support for remote adjustment of lens settings through i-CS
- 24-hour recording is possible with the built-in automatic IR-cut filter
- Intelligent Axis Object Analytics supplies reliable object detection and classification
- I/O ports enable the connection of external devices for two-way audio capabilities
- Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with high contrast lighting to be viewed clearly
- Lightfinder technology supports the capture of colour images even in low light
- Privacy masking conceals private areas of the image in real-time
- Motion and tampering detection alarms can be set to trigger recording or notify users of movement or vandalism
- Axis Camera Application Platform allows users to add custom analytics to the camera
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and a handy data backup
- The unit is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated weather and vandal-resistant casing
- Zipstream compression technology retains video quality whilst optimising bandwidth and storage
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
Fully outdoor-ready and featuring intelligent analytics, the Axis M1137-E Mk II provides clear imaging in dark conditions – ideal for exposed environments needing round-the-clock monitoring such as train stations, petrol stations and car parks.
- Axis T94Q01A Wall Mount
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Torx T20 screw driver
- Torx T30 screw bit
- Connector kit
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Axis T8351 Mk II Microphone 3.5 mm
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Pole mounting - Axis T91B47