Overview of the Axis M1137 Mk II
- Delivers sharp 5MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- equipped with CS-mount varifocal lens offering horizontal views up to 115°
- Features a DLPU with Axis Object Analytics
- Redundant DC power to safeguard data in a power outage
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 64 x 70 x 179 mm
Designed for easy installation and simple operation, the M1137 Mk II indoor box camera delivers 4MP or 5MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. This affordable unit features the innovative Axis Object Analytics for highly accurate detection and classification of objects, distinguishing between humans, vehicles, and vehicle subclasses to provide reliable analytics data and event triggers. Additional features include a built-in microphone, support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), and support for i-CS mount lenses.
The unit’s varifocal CS-mount lens offers horizontal views between 24° and 112° (5MP mode) or 25° and 115° (4MP mode). Equipped with support for i-CS lenses, the M1137 Mk II is able to make use of integrated motors to allow remote adjustment of lens settings. One-way audio is available via an integrated microphone, enabling users to hear and record sound from around the camera, and when the unit is paired with network speakers (not included) via Edge-to-Edge technology two-way audio can be achieved.
The Axis M1137 Mk II produces high-quality images by utilising a variety of advanced features for image optimisation including Lightfinder, Forensic WDR and Corridor Format. Lightfinder technology enables the camera to capture colour images, even in dimly lit environments – ensuring all details are captured, even if lighting is insufficient. Forensic WDR balances extreme lighting in high-contrast scenes, ensuring all detail is visible and maximising the forensic usability of footage. In narrow areas, the unit can rotate the video stream using Corridor Format to maximise coverage and reduce the recording of redundant areas of the view
In addition to Axis Object Analytics, this camera features a range of analytics options to enhance scene awareness. Video Motion Detection alerts can be configured to trigger recording or alert users when movement is detected in the field of view. Likewise, this unit’s built-in microphone also allows audio-based alerts to be triggered. Thanks to Axis’ open application platform, users have the freedom to choose from a range of custom analytics to modify their surveillance to suit their requirements.
Installation of the Axis Companion Application on PC and mobile devices provides an affordable and easy-to-use CCTV monitoring solution for up to 16 IP cameras. For more advanced systems with a larger number of cameras, users can opt to purchase a licence for Axis Camera Station or Milestone XProtect to provide more sophisticated video management. Furthermore, the onboard MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally for a handy backup if the network connection is suddenly lost.
This compact camera is designed for straightforward and cost-effective installation with support for power and network connectivity through PoE, reducing the number of cables required. The unit also supports a redundant DC power supply, safeguarding data in the event of power failure. Moreover, Zipstream compression technology optimises the camera’s storage capacity by reducing bandwidth usage and decreasing equipment costs without compromising the quality of the footage.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers sharp 4 - 5MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- Varifocal CS-mount lens delivers views up to 115°
- Support for i-CS mount lenses enables remote adjustment of lens settings
- 24-hour recording is possible thanks to an automatic IR-cut filter
- Axis Object Analytics provides highly accurate object detection and classification
- A built-in microphone enables one-way audio recording
- Full-colour video is delivered in extreme low-light levels using Lightfinder technology
- Forensic WDR optimises video in high-contrast scenes by lowering noise levels and increasing the image signal to ensure all details are visible
- Corridor Format rotates the video stream to optimise monitoring in narrow areas
- Configurable motion and audio detection alarms can be set to trigger recording or notify users of activity
- Axis Camera Application platform allows users to download custom analytics
- Users can remotely access the camera via the free Axis Companion Application
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Support for redundant DC power protects the camera from data loss if power fails
- Zipstream compression technology optimises storage capacity without compromising video quality
With simple, cost-effective installation and advanced analytics capabilities, the Axis M1137 Mk II is ideal for mid-sized applications requiring round-the-clock monitoring such as hotels, supermarkets and indoor shopping centres.
- Axis T91A11 Stand White
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
Back To Top