Overview of Axis Camera Station S1116 Recorder
This high-performance recording solution from Axis is available as a standalone workstation or as a rack-mountable unit (please select from the dropdown menu). Compatible with an extensive range of Axis IP cameras and encoders, this unit has a storage capacity of up to 24TB (model dependent) and can support the recording of up to 16 cameras straight out-of-the-box (which can be upgraded separately up to 32 devices). Additionally, it's pre-configured and pre-loaded with all the necessary software (including Axis Camera Station 5) to ensure straightforward setup and ease of use.
The recorder features a powerful CPU for fast processing of data and an operating system stored on a Solid State Drive (SSD) - ensuring quicker start-up and safeguarding in the event of failure. The system can support the monitoring and recording of up to 32 camera channels at a maximum of 256Mbit per second. Additionally, the versatile Axis S1116 MT terminal supports the connection of up to two monitors via the built-in display port and HDMI output; and can display a single 4K resolution image in live or playback modes (with the use of a 4K resolution monitor). Moreover, The unit is protected from data loss thanks to RAID redundancy support, providing failover for the system.
The preloaded Axis Camera Station 5 client software offers an intuitive user interface and includes all the necessary features for a reliable CCTV surveillance system. Site map support provides a full system overview and responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) controls allow users to explore the system's camera channels. Various video motion detection methods and tampering alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness, while support for two-way audio enables audio recording and verbal interaction with those close to the camera (model dependant). The software’s visual timeline and video search functions assist in the quick investigation and retrieval of evidence. Data can then be exported manually or at scheduled times to give the operator full control of their data management.
Please note: the Axis S1116 is available as a rack-mounted unit (Axis S1116 Racked Recorder) or desktop terminal (Axis S1116 MT Recorder). Please select the model from the dropdown menu above.
Key features and benefits
- Out-of-the-box recording solution available as a standalone workstation or rack server (please select from the dropdown above)
- 1 x 8TB storage offers plenty of capacity for medium-sized business applications
- Expandable storage capability allows users to add extra hard disks to the Axis S1116 MT 8TB model (1 free bay) and Axis S1116 Racked 16TB model (2 free bays)
- Simple set-up with pre-configured system settings helps to minimise installation time
- Support for the live view and playback of one 4K resolution IP camera, providing detail-packed footage across wide locations
- High-performance, pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 software offers advanced video management
- Live view up to 25 camera channels across two monitors – providing a PC-less monitoring solution (model dependent)
- Site map support offers a full overview of all IP cameras in the system
- Visual timeline and Smart Search functionality enable quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- Audio support enables communication between the user and persons close to the camera (camera model dependent)
- All hardware included has a 5-year warranty
The Axis Camera Station S1116 Recorder offers a feature-rich, ‘out-of-the-box’ high-performance recording solution. Ideal for medium-sized applications that feature high levels of activity, typical applications include hotels, service stations and large retail stores.
Included Axis Camera Station MT Recorder (01617-001):
- Installation guide
- Power cord
Included Axis Camera Station Racked Recorder (01618-001):
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Rack rails
- Power cord for rack mounting