Overview of the Axis C8110
- Connects analogue and network audio
- Easy installation with support for PoE
- I/O connections
- Supports Edge storage
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 24 mm x 56 mm x 128 mm
Designed to combine both analogue and digital audio systems, the versatile C8110 audio bridge is ideal for users with existing legacy speakers that they want to integrate into an IP surveillance system. This handy piece of kit enables analogue and network speakers to be used in the same installation – easing the transition to digital. Based on open standards, this device has access to all the latest applications developed by Axis partners, allowing further customisation and enhancement of your monitoring. Moreover, with access to Axis Audio Manager Edge included, users can manage multiple speakers in a range of different zones and schedule pre-recorded announcements or warnings.
With support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), this unit is easily integrated into an Axis IP video system and features I/O connections for external buttons or relays to increase functionality such as adding the ability to mute the system. Equipped with an SD card slot (card not included) this unit is able to store audio recordings or pre-recorded clips. The device can also be easily integrated with Axis IP cameras on the same network to trigger audio announcements or audio recordings based on visual event triggers.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Integrates analogue and digital audio devices onto the same system
- Based on open standards with support for the Axis Camera Application platform providing access to third-party applications to customise the system
- Audio Manager Edge included - allowing scheduling and zone management of up to 200 speakers
- Support for PoE provides network and power over a single cable for straightforward installation
- Works with IP cameras to set up audio event triggers
- Supports SD card storage to store recorded audio clips
This useful device is ideal for easing the transition to a digital audio system where both legacy and digital audio equipment are used. Typical applications include supermarkets, leisure centres and museums.
- Installation guide
- AVHS authentication key
- Digital Axis Camera Station licence key
- Power connector
- I/O connector
Back To Top