Overview of the Axis A9161
The Axis A9161 Network I/O Relay Module uses 6 configurable I/O ports and a single form C relay to react to inputs from connected Axis devices, such as PIR motion detectors or switches to trigger additional actions.
Particularly useful for integrating the Axis A1001 Network Door Controller into an existing CCTV system, this relay unit can also be used in combination with Axis IP cameras and motion detectors. For example, motion detection alerts can be used to automatically unlock a door or set off an external alarm in other parts of a building.
This module is built on an open platform and supports a host of Axis software, including VAPIX and Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP). It can also be used with Axis Camera Station video management software, as well as other third-party applications. Able to work as a standalone unit, the Axis A9161 can be powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), supplying power to I/O devices and extending the functionality of Axis products where additional I/Os or relays are needed.
Please note: this product does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 6 I/Os and 1 form C relay
- 12 and 24 V DC output/input
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Based on Axis open platforms - VAPIX and ACAP
- Compatible with Axis Camera Station and other third-party software
- Intelligent Tamper detection function alerts the user if the unit is moved or if the top cover is removed
- Convenient size and enclosure makes installation easy and flexible
With its 6 configurable I/Os and single form C relay, the Axis A9161 Network Relay Module is ideal for users that require extra functionality from their Axis network devices. Typical examples include retail stores, office buildings and hotel receptions.
- Installation guide
- Jumper kit
- Torx Key TR20
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):
Back To Top