Overview of the Wisenet XNP-6120H
This mini-PTZ dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). Areas of interest can be examined in detail using the unit's pan/tilt functionality and 12x optical zoom. Housed in a vandal-resistant casing, this camera also features support for true day/night recording - making it an ideal choice for round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor locations. In addition, free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software is also supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Featuring high-performance 360° endless pan and variable pan/tilt movements, users can precisely navigate across wide scenes. 12x optical zooming allows areas of interest to be investigated in real-time, and quick close-ups of the original image can be examined using the unit’s 32x digital zoom.
Images captured in high-contrast scenes are improved with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. Additionally, digital noise reduction can produce clearer imaging in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video.
Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to provide reliable security monitoring and alert users of possible incidents via email notification. These motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (MicroSD card not included) – ensuring no vital footage is missed. The camera’s integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
With support for PoE, this camera is also able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation. Additionally, WiseStreamII technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality, resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Full PTZ functionality and variable speed pan/tilt movements enable responsive navigation
- Smooth, high-quality video footage in 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps
- True day/night functionality with IR cut filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Vandal-resistant, IP66-rated housing allows for safe deployment in exposed outdoor locations
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time using the 12x optical zoom
- 32x digital zoom enables quick close-ups of the original image to be obtained
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Audio I/O ports support the connection of an external microphone and speaker to provide two-way audio
- Additional external alarm sources can be connected via integrated alarm I/O ports
- Free video management using the downloadable Wisenet Viewer recording software
- Remote access to live views and recording playback via the free Wisenet mobile app
- Integrated microSD card slot provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Dimensions: Ø223.4mm x 293.6mm
- PoE consumption: 24W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNP-6120H delivers smooth, 24-hour surveillance footage of wide outdoor areas that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include train station terminals, university campuses and museums.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top