Overview of the Wisenet XNO-8083R
- 6MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Varifocal lens offers views of 47° - 112°
- Power and network connection via PoE+
- Up to 50m WiseIR illumination
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 93.4 x 298.4mm
Designed to capture detailed 6MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps) in outdoor areas, this Wisenet X-series bullet camera is ideal for use outside retail stores, as it is equipped with Wisenet’s Business Intelligence Analytics. Offering accurate people counting, queue management and detailed Heatmapping, Business Intelligence Analytics gives users a unique insight into customer behaviour, allowing them to optimise their business to suit consumer trends and provide improved service. Additionally, this camera features up to 50m 'WiseIR' IR illumination, Wisestream III compression technology and AI object analytics.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that provides views between 47° - 112° which enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. True day/night recording with an automatic IR cut-filter provides round-the-clock surveillance which is enhanced by up to 50m of WiseIR illumination – ideal for outdoor areas without good night-time illumination. Furthermore, the camera’s IP67-rated weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated for impact protection, making it suitable for deployment in exposed areas where tampering or vandalism may be a problem.
Using a range of advanced imaging technologies, the camera can capture clear video footage in challenging light conditions. In strongly backlit areas, the camera can utilise extremeWDR technology to balance out the lighting and ensure all areas of the image can be seen clearly. WiseNR II technology ensures ultra-low light images have less noise – resulting in clearer and more detailed footage. Moreover, Hallway View is included to improve the monitoring of narrow scenes by rotating the video orientation 90° - preventing the recording of redundant areas.
In addition to Business Intelligence Analytics and basic motion and tampering detection, the unit is also equipped with a Neutral Processing Unit (NPU), allowing highly accurate object detection and classification, including the detection of faces and licence plates. Able to distinguish between humans and vehicles and classify them according to types (vehicles) and attributes (humans), this intelligent detection improves scene awareness and works alongside other camera features including WDR and Wisestream compression technology.
The free Wisenet Viewer application is ideal for smaller installations that require basic video management and remote access for a limited number of cameras. If a more advanced solution is required, users can opt for paid VMS such as Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect, to provide sophisticated management with a greater number of customisation options. Thanks to the dual SD card slots (cards not included), a handy backup option is available in case of network failure, ensuring uninterrupted recording and no data loss.
Simple to set up, this unit supports Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+), allowing it to deliver both power and network connection over a single cable, limiting the equipment and time needed for installation. Additionally, Wisestream III compression technology uses AI-based object detection to differentiate between objects of interest and background features to reduce bandwidth by up to 80% (when used with H.265 format), whilst retaining the quality of important areas of the video.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Detailed 6MP resolution video at up to 30fps
- Viewing angle can be set between 47° - 112° with a varifocal lens
- Business Intelligence Analytics provide people counting, queue management and heatmap capabilities to understand retail trends and behaviours
- Up to 50m WiseIR illumination allows video to be captured in darkness
- Suitable for outdoor use with IP67 weather and IK10 vandal-resistance
- ExtremeWDR enhances video captured in high-contrast conditions
- WiseNR II reduces noise distortion in low-light video
- Hallway View rotates the video by 90° to optimise the viewing angle in narrow scenes
- Video motion and tampering detection alert users via email to activity in the camera view
- AI object analytics can accurately detect and classify both humans and vehicles
- Dual SD card slots (cards not included) provide a handy backup in case of network failure
- High-capacity power and network connection are provided via a single cable with support for PoE+
- Wisestream III reduces bandwidth without compromising important video details
Featuring a vandal- and weather-resistant casing, up to 50m WiseIR illumination and intelligent AI-based analytics, the Wisenet XNO-8083R is well-equipped to provide 24-hour surveillance of exposed outdoor areas such as outside concert venues, petrol stations and retail stores.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card