Overview of the i-PRO WV-S15700-V2LN
- Captures video in 4K UHD resolution
- Varifocal lens delivers 53° - 104° field of view
- Super Dynamic Range technology for overexposed scenes
- TPM functionality
- i-PRO 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø133 mm x 133 mm x 383 mm
Part of the intelligent S-series by i-PRO, this outdoor bullet camera is available in both black and white (select from dropdown menu) and delivers crisp 4K resolution video at full frame rate – making it suitable for areas that require highly detailed monitoring 24 hours a day. Featuring i-PRO’s AI analytics, the WV-S15700-V2LN can accurately detect both humans and vehicles and use this information to set a range of object-specific alarms and event triggers, providing high levels of scene awareness, even when the camera is not being supervised. Moreover, the unit is equipped with a built-in FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified secure element with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) functionality, assuring users that their data is safe from unauthorised access and harmful code.
Finding the ideal viewing angle is straightforward with this camera’s varifocal lens as it allows horizontal views between 53° and 104° to be set during installation. The viewing angle can be further customised to suit a narrower scene using corridor mode, enabling the video stream to be rotated to reduce the capture of redundant space. The i-PRO WV-S15700-V2LN's 24-hour functionality is enhanced by the built-in IR LEDs, improving footage in complete darkness by illuminating up to 70m around the camera. In over- and under-exposed scenarios, the camera makes use of Super Dynamic WDR technology to make details more visible by balancing lighting for more reliable object detection and identification.
In addition to its IR illumination and Super Dynamic capabilities, the WV-S15700V2LN has a range of other imaging technologies to help produce the best possible video quality in challenging conditions. Grain is reduced in low light footage and details are made clearer thanks to digital noise reduction, whilst Intelligent Auto adjusts camera settings according to the scene dynamics to decrease motion blur and other distortions.
I-PRO’s intelligent AI-VMD capabilities increase scene awareness by not only allowing this unit to differentiate between vehicles, motorbikes, pushbikes and people but to detect the activity of these objects and notify users of instances of intrusion, loitering and line crossing as well as the objects’ direction of movement. Audio support is available when external audio devices are connected via the 3.5mm stereo jack, enabling accurate audio detection and classification, as well as an enhanced alarm output. Furthermore, I-PRO’s Software Development Kit (SDK) allows custom analytics applications to be developed and downloaded to provide users with a fully tailored analytics solution, whatever their requirements.
In the event of network failure, data can be written to the onboard SD card (card not included) for uninterrupted recording with no data loss. Video can be remotely accessed and managed in smaller installations with the i-PRO Video Insight application, allowing users to monitor connected cameras via a PC or mobile device. In larger or more advanced systems, a licence can be purchased for Milestone XProtect, providing a comprehensive management solution.
The WV-S15700-V2LN is designed for straightforward installation, as with support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) its power and network connection can be delivered through a single cable, reducing the equipment needed and installation costs. To provide the most reliable monitoring outdoors, the unit is housed in IK10 and IP66-rated casing that protects it from impacts and harsh weather, whilst the ClearSight coating and anti-condensation system keep the lens clear of dirt and moisture that could obscure its view. Furthermore, due to its high-resolution capture, the camera benefits from Smart Coding technology that reduces bandwidth requirements by up to 95%, reducing overall ownership costs and maximising storage capacity.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Produces crisp 4K resolution video at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens allows horizontal views between 53° and 104° to be set during installation
- Available in black or white - allowing it to blend in with its surroundings more easily
- I-PRO AI analytics provide accurate object detection and classification of humans and vehicles
- FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified secure element and TPM functionality safeguard data from breaches and unapproved access
- Video in complete darkness is improved by up to 70m IR illumination
- Corridor mode improves monitoring in narrow scenes by rotating the camera stream
- Super Dynamic WDR balances high-contrast footage to ensure details are seen
- Grain in low-light footage is reduced by digital noise reduction
- Intelligent Auto monitors scene dynamics to adjust camera settings and produce the best possible quality footage
- i-PRO’s AI-VMD offers highly accurate deep-learning detection of objects and activity
- The i-PRO SDK enables custom analytics solutions for a range of requirements
- Support for audio devices allows audio detection and classification to be used
- Edge recording to the onboard SD card (not included) helps eliminate data loss if the network fails
- PoE support provides power and network connection via one cable for cost-effective installation
- IK10 and IP66-rated casing offers impact and weather protection
- Lens is kept clear from fog and dirt with its ClearSight coating and anti-condensation system
- Smart coding optimises bandwidth and reduces storage requirements by up to 95%
Capturing clear 4K resolution video 24 hours a day and equipped with intelligent analytics, the i-PRO WV-S15700-V2LN offers reliable monitoring for exposed and busy areas such as retail parks, stadiums and city surveillance.
Back To Top