Overview of the Wisenet TNU-6322E
- Captures 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second
- Varifocal lens with views of 2° - 61°
- Stainless-steel ATEX-rated housing
- WiseStream II compression technology
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 355 x 427 x 235 mm
ATEX-certified for use in hazardous environments, the Wisenet TNU-6322E provides reliable 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second in areas exposed to flammable substances or prone to explosions. Equipped with intelligent analytics such as face detection and virtual line crossing, this camera alerts users when facial features are identified or when individuals or objects pass a pre-defined virtual perimeter. Additional features include WiseStream II and a built-in wiper.
The camera is supplied with a varifocal lens that offers views between 2° and 61°, enabling optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Using endless 360° pan and 180° tilt capabilities, users can navigate precisely across wide areas – particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or object. This is enhanced further by the camera’s 32x optical zoom allowing regions of interest to be examined in even more detail.
To ensure optimum image quality is captured, the camera features a number of advanced imaging technologies such as Digital Image Stabilisation (DIS), Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR). DIS ensures the footage is smooth and stable with reduced blurring, even in the event of excess motion due to weather or pan/tilt movements. DNR ensures ultra-low light images have less noise - resulting in a clearer image requiring less bandwidth. WDR improves footage capture in high-contrast conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows and ensuring individuals and objects can be seen clearly.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Loitering detection is also included to notify users in real-time if an individual dwells in a specific area, allowing immediate action to be taken. Additionally, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as audio detection.
If a video management solution is required or a large number of cameras are installed onto the network, a licence for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect can be purchased.
This robust, stainless-steel camera is IP67 and IK10-rated to provide weather and impact protection – ideal for use outdoors. The unit also features a built-in wiper to clear the lens of dust or water droplets, ensuring clear footage whatever the conditions. Furthermore, WiseStream II compression technology is included to reduce bandwidth up to 75% when used with H.265 compression format, optimising storage capacity and lowering costs.
Key features & benefits
- Provides detailed 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second
- Varifocal lens offers views of 2° - 61°
- Close inspection is possible with 360° pan, 180° tilt and 32x optical zoom
- ATEX-rated casing for protection from hazardous chemicals and explosions
- Intelligent analytics for in-depth scene awareness
- DIS ensures that video is stable and clear even when the camera is moving
- DNR improves video quality in low lighting
- Detailed footage is captured in high contrast conditions with WDR
- Motion and loitering detection can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Built-in I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling
- Camera casing is IP67 and IK10-rated for use outdoors
- WiseStream II technology reduces bandwidth and optimises storage capacity
For use in heavy industrial applications such as shipping docks, oil refineries and power stations, this robust unit provides ATEX-rated explosion protection, ensuring that critical footage is captured, even in the most hazardous conditions.
Back To Top
- User manual
- Installation Guide