Overview of the Axis D201-S XPT Q6075
- HD 1080p resolution at up to 50 frames per second
- 360° endless pan & 40x optical zoom
- Explosion-proof ATEX-rated housing
- Autotracking 2 for enhanced object tracking
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø 218 mm x 404 mm
For use in critical locations, this camera is ATEX-Certified and is encased in 316L stainless steel housing to protect it from emitting too much heat within highly flammable areas. With full PTZ capabilities, the unit captures video in HD 1080p resolution at up to 50fps – ideal for areas that require highly-detailed monitoring, even when there are busy levels of activity in the surveillance area. Advanced imaging technologies such as Lightfinder 2.0 are integrated to ensure video remains clear in challenging light conditions. Additionally, this camera also includes High Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+), Autotracking 2 and built-in cybersecurity features.
This camera is cFMus, ATEX, IECEx and INMETRO certified for use in combustible environments, protecting it from heat generation or sparks that may cause dangerous explosions. IP66-rated electropolished stainless-steel casing also protects it from inclement weather conditions, allowing optimum quality even in harsh environments. Furthermore, the unit’s 360° endless pan, 220° tilt and 40x optical zoom allow a full range of movement, ensuring details are not missing at crucial moments. Furthermore, built-in cybersecurity features such as signed firmware and secure boot assure users that their data and footage are safe from cyber-attacks.
Advanced imaging technologies ensure that this powerful camera continues to function in insufficient light conditions. Lightfinder 2.0 delivers full-colour video in extreme low-light conditions whilst WDR compensates for bright light and shadows in a scene to ensure individuals and objects are clearly visible throughout the image.
Autotracking 2 allows users to take advantage of the camera’s PTZ capabilities and track an object or individual, ensuring it stays within the camera’s field of view. Additional analytics include Axis Motion Guard, Loitering Guard and Fence Guard which allow users to respond to motion detection alerts, suspicious dwell times and line crossing. To customise their surveillance solution, users can download certified third-party applications from the Axis Camera Application Platform.
An integrated 64GB MicroSD card provides a handy backup in the event of network failure, ensuring recordings are not interrupted at critical moments. Video can be reviewed and managed via advanced software such as Axis Camera Station or Milestone XProtect.
Power and network connectivity are provided over a single cable using high-powered PoE+, making installation more straightforward without the need for multiple wires. Additionally, Axis Zipstream intelligently reduces bandwidth whilst preserving important details.
Please note: this intuitive unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer.
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-certified IP camera with 316L stainless steel casing
- Delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution at 50 frames per second
- 360° endless pan and 220° tilt enables dynamic navigation across wide locations
- 40x optical zoom allows detailed investigation into regions of interest
- Low-light recording is enhanced by Lightfinder 2.0 technology
- Autotracking 2 allows users to follow an object or individual of interest around the surveillance area
- Built-in cybersecurity features ensure that the camera is safe from data breaches
- WDR improves capture in high contrast conditions, ensuring all details are visible
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Download custom analytics using Axis Camera Application Platform
- Integrated MicroSD storage provides a handy backup in case of network failure
- PoE+ provides power and network connection over a single cable – simplifying installation
- Zipstream technology reduces bandwidth whilst retaining detail in important footage
Designed for the most extreme applications, this robust ATEX-rated camera is enclosed in stainless steel, explosion-proof housing and delivers high-definition video round-the-clock. Typical applications include refineries, gas pipelines and petrochemical plants.
- Instruction manual
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- AXIS T8154 60 W SFP Midspan
- 2x Allen keys
- Axis Surveillance Card 64 GB
Mounting options (select optional accessories from the dropdown menu)
Back To Top