Overview of the Axis ExCam XF Q1785
- Captures HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens offering horizontal views of up to 60°
- ATEX-Certified and housed in a 316L stainless steel casing
- 32x optical zoom
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: 396 x 135 x 171 mm
This advanced, ATEX-certified IP camera from Axis is housed in a robust 316L stainless steel casing, which enables it to provide reliable, HD 1080p surveillance at up to 25 frames per second (fps) in extreme environments with a high risk of fire or explosions. A varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles of up to 60° and, with powerful 32x optical zoom, users can examine areas of interest in greater detail. This fully featured model also includes advanced imaging technologies such as Lightfinder and Forensic Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), as well as support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), edge storage and Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP).
The robust camera’s enclosure meets the ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD standard, meaning it can contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device – making it ideal for deployment in high-risk areas such as petrochemical plants. Additionally, the unit is IP68-rated which allows it to withstand harsh weather conditions and, with support for cold start-up, can operate continuously in temperatures as low as -60°C.
The high-performance unit captures HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. It is also equipped with a varifocal lens which allows optimum scene coverage to be easily set during installation, while 32x optical zoom means users can obtain close-up views in areas of interest.
Advanced imaging capabilities help to deliver high-quality, reliable imaging in difficult lighting conditions. Full-colour images are produced, even in ambient light extremes thanks to Lightfinder technology and Forensic WDR optimises video by lowering noise levels and increasing the image signal to ensure details are visible in both dark and bright areas. Electronic image stabilisation is also supported; improving video quality where the camera is subject to vibrations. In addition, Axis Corridor Format can be used to vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage in narrow scenes.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms are available to help alert users of activity via notification methods such as email. In addition, the unit comes with pre-installed AXIS Guard Suite analytics, such as Motion Guard and Fence Guard, to help reduce false alarms and enhance scene awareness within predefined areas in the field of view. Further analytics applications from Axis or third-party developers can also be installed via the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP), such as virtual tripwire, loitering alarm and many other intrusion detection applications.
Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and the camera can be integrated with high-performance video management software applications, such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect - enabling sophisticated video management.
Housed in a stainless steel 316L casing, which is also weather-resistant, this IP camera is built to endure the most demanding environments, such as marine or heavy industry applications. Support for PoE also helps to reduce installation costs by providing power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer and does not come with a power supply (please select from the dropdown menu where required)
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a stainless steel 316L housing
- Delivers smooth, HD 1080p resolution at up to 25 frames per second
- IP68-rated casing for durable use in external locations
- The varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 60° and allows the user to easily set the viewing angle during installation
- 32x optical zoom allows areas of interest to be investigated in real-time
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Lightfinder technology supports the capture of full-colour images in low-light levels
- Forensic WDR technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes
- Electronic image stabilisation improves video quality in situations where the camera is subject to vibration
- Axis Corridor Format maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Pre-installed with Axis Guard Suite analytics which helps to enhance scene awareness
- Edge storage provides a handy data backup in the case of network connection failure
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable - simplifying installation
This powerful ATEX-Certified IP camera delivers detailed surveillance of locations which are exposed to the most demanding conditions. Typical applications include industrial sites such as oil refineries, gas pipelines and petrochemical plants.
- User manual
- Installation guide
- Weathershield ExCam XF
- ASKDP03-T Cable ExCam 5m
- EXTB-3 Junction Box ExCam
- AXIS Surveillance microSDXC Card 128GB
Back To Top